Reviews for Shattered Dreams
ayam chapter 2 . 8/13
only two chapter?
Fredrickson the 96th chapter 2 . 6/8
Cliffhanger, indeed... And you left us to hang onto in until we fell, too... _
Oh well... At least I can consider the ending to be a rather happy one since Shirou and Saber just reunited. Still rather sad it's discontinued. It was a really good set up.
fanfic reader chapter 2 . 9/21/2015
even with his origin and elemental affinity of sword limiting shiro, he should should still be able to use the following magecraft types/spells, structural analysis, reinforcement, alteration, alchemy, runes, formalcraft,witchcraft, projection and his tracing, non elemental magecraft.

you can find all this on the fate stay night wiki
Chi chapter 2 . 12/18/2012
More!
Zaralann chapter 2 . 8/20/2012
Nice!
Suki90 chapter 2 . 3/17/2012
Oh God... I really wanna kill you D:

Let's see... This is the best story I've ever read in this fandom, and you have the guts to leave it this way TWO YEARS? At least tell the people why you didn't continue this fic since January 06, 2010 :/.

I want to know what's going to happen next, so please... PLEASE, continue this story. Finish it for God Sake D:

I'll be waiting for your update, which I whish will be soon. Please, more Shirou/Saber :D
Ten2x1 chapter 2 . 1/9/2012
This, This is awesome! I love it!
1111010101010101010delete10100 chapter 2 . 10/8/2011
so awesome! cant waite till your next update!
Toby860 chapter 2 . 9/27/2011
very nice. why didnt you continue writing this story. will rin be a master this time around or not
kittiekat10105 chapter 2 . 7/19/2011
I really like this story. It's well written, has a good pace, and the characterization is awesome. Okay I don't just like it, I love it. Your style, the flow...everything. I've counted maybe one typo in the whole thing, and that's seriously impressive. Trust me. I'm picky. Also the reunion scene. It made me melt.

I notice you haven't updated since January of last year. I know it might be weird picking up a story you haven't updated in over a year, but trust me. It's been done. And it would make me and many other reviewers extremely happy. So if you did continue it, I would read to the very end. It's like...insanely good.

-Kitty
Meatt chapter 2 . 5/4/2011
You should hope back on this story. I like it.
Valor Grim chapter 2 . 2/3/2011
Really good so far! I just got done watching fate stay/night and it was awesome! Please continue your story. It was amazing! I'll help out in any way I can, just please write some more! Thanks!
Fallenfox15 chapter 2 . 1/23/2011
Hey srry i didnt feel like signing in haha and i know its not likely but you should continue with this its very good _
Wolf chapter 2 . 1/11/2011
Yay! I love shirou/saber I love this story! Please upload soon!
Rhavis chapter 2 . 12/15/2010
omfg it would be so amusing if Ilya became a master again and summoned Berserker!

Berserker Saber everyone is doomed *O*

And is Archer coming back in this one? I'm curious!