Reviews for Wrong
Muggle Minx chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
Ooh, a Buffy quote, and a good one at that. Awesome!
suspensegirl chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
Wow. This was insanely awesome. I LOVE your pre-Victor,Victrola CB sexual tension. It's just so awesomely incredible and realistic and in character. I loved it down to bits. I have to admit...I am getting a little tired of everything you write being related to a Buffy quote, but...*sigh* I shall have to try and adjust.

Great oneshot. ;p
LetMeIn1812 chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
Holy crap! This was amazing. I loved the quote, does fit perfectly for C&B, and it is so true from both sides, and I freaking LOVED the way both of the knew it and used it against (or for...) the other. So hot.

I really preferred the way Blair was aware of how much of a stoner Nate is and knows what she is doing, love that side of her, obviously Chuck does too. :)

The way he had tried to avoid this more b*y side of Blair, because he had found her so hot... perfect...

The whole scene after the Masquerade was brilliant. I could feel the tension in the air, I loved all of the physical details of how his body was reacting to having her so close and how he had her against the mirror and at his mercy... OMG!

That does not even cover the dialog... I love the way Blair challenges Chuck to say what he is thinking and then gets more than she expect, irrguardless for how much they have had to drink, his words feed on something in side of her and make it stronger. And of cours hse would be afraid of him and what she would become after she was with Chuck, because he was her equal, not that Nate would even be close. I loved the line "True love wasn't dangerous and all encompassing." Yes it is with them and they both realized that! :)

Brilliant story; I loved the whole concept of it.
J chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
Gorgeous. Please write more. Adore your hot CB.
sasha-yl27 chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
This was an excellent one shot!

Great job :)
abelard chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
This story is so amazing that I don't even know where to start. But I'll tell you one part that I love and adore is when B. thinks that C. only looks at her in that heated way when he thinks she's *not* looking, but later in the story it comes out that C. looks at her that way when he knows she *is* looking.

You're an effing genius.
ncgirl4004 chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
In my opinion, Chuck and Blair can be described in so many ways, including complicated and intense and I think you did an excellent job in capturing them as such. From the beginning, you could tell they had a history and a connection that was yet to be shown. I think you captured the "beginning" (pre-show) in a realistic way.
Guardian Izz chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
Hi

I loved it just like the rest of your stories, but do you think the next time you write something like this you could have something with a little more violence from Chuck? You write it so perfectly!

And maybe you could include the whole social difference that devides them - new money and old "aristocratic" money you know? I would love to see some AU fic for when they are like 22 or something and it is set in the past so she lost her virginity to him and he wants her to chose him but she keep stelling him that he would never be accepted and she doesn't want him (while secretly obviosly she does)

I think you could try to write a historical fic you would be GREAT! And it would have so much more tension since all these bodily pleasures were forbidden and the difference between her old anme and his new one was important! She could be a debutante he set out to "have"...

Anyways, great story and I hope you would consider writing an AU story (I am promping as many as possible to do that since I started a new community called "Historical Chuck and Blair" check it out!)
cakebakery chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
u always make a great complete fic, u have a kind of darker and naughty essence of the two of chair connenctions.. I looking forward 2 see this fic and ur previous complete fic to become in progress fic.. Coz it's simple dark and dimentional
D chapter 1 . 12/26/2009