Reviews for Mio's Little Revelation
Jake810999 chapter 2 . 12/28/2012
I loved the chapter 2! And Im more about doing things that I can see like watch tv or something like that. So im not really a big reader but this chapter was so GREAT! When I was done reading the last sentence it left me dying for more!
Fanamaniac chapter 2 . 8/19/2011
AHHHHH! Nooooo! Continue please! The suspense is killing me! How are they gonna get out of this mess? Update again please!
silverice90 chapter 2 . 2/18/2011
Very funny fic so far, I really hope Mio and Ritsu don't get caught, but we'll see. Can't wait for the next chapter :)
Wolf1337 chapter 2 . 4/16/2010
kiddo09 chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
at last a fic with M rate about these 2 hahaa

plz continue the hard work

i want to read the next ch very soon
Sakura cc chapter 2 . 2/17/2010
XD Hahahaha i WANT those handcuffs! Sounds like lotsa fun o_0 and well that fantasy of Mio's is... understandabl, i mean WHO wouldnt want Ritsu as their mistress XD UH wonder what they'll do!
tek4 chapter 2 . 1/31/2010

AHh! i am so curious to know what is going to happen!

let me know when is another chapter!
ritsuMonkey7 chapter 2 . 1/26/2010
More. Please. Way to good to describe with words but I LOVED it so keep the chapters coming! And don't worry about toning it down, it's all good.
GuitarBlair chapter 2 . 1/23/2010
Definitely hot but I'm unsure of where this could go but more sex. I like hot, but plot is hotter than just hot ;)
Solarius Scorch chapter 2 . 1/23/2010
I'm too tired and too drunk to leave a decent review, but I must say I did enjoy it immensely. And my friend did too! XD
RoadMart chapter 2 . 1/22/2010
PFT, don't tone it down! Smut is the way to go with yuri, don'cha know? Well, sometimes. Fluff is good too. Makes it a better story. It really depends on the reader. [/endrant]

Anyway, good second chapter. I'm looking forward to the next one. ;D
sara haruko takenouchi kamiya chapter 2 . 1/21/2010
Definitely sexy and sensual. Don't be afraid to put more ecchi stuff in your fic, that's the beauty of an M rated story. You can get away with everything lol.
djyxa chapter 2 . 1/21/2010
hm... this is too fast though. but ok. I still love it! XD

I could just imagine their dreadful image while hearing the door being opened! ))

NekoRockK chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
omg this is getting so intereting!

can't wait for more-