Reviews for The Real Wild Part About It All
Anya chapter 35 . 11/17/2013
heya, can you do the actual wild child from all freddies pov, that eould be awesome,
email me at anya2505 sky,com
Guest chapter 35 . 4/5/2013
I love this story. I think that you are a amazing writer and i would definitely read a sequel.
frizzy-wizzy-oringina chapter 35 . 7/29/2012
Really good story!
Nithusa chapter 35 . 12/12/2011
i love the story it is amazing
Kupkakelover chapter 35 . 9/5/2011
Ahhhhhhhh I love it update soon
Flxkc chapter 34 . 8/16/2011
You should have more in freedie's pov
lcelinaoc chapter 3 . 11/18/2010
I just want to point out this mistake for future reference: they're in Malibu, CA but you said Kate and Drippy were going to see a Broadway show. Broadway is in New York, just for future stories, hope that helps :) I love your story so far by the way :D
Keike13 chapter 9 . 9/28/2010
I really am loving your story but im going to start crying if Freddy leaves and I don't want him to leave and im gonna cry and you dont want me to cry it looks sad :'( - see sad so please dont make me cry... ok im going to continue reading... um... see ya later!
TearsOfARose chapter 35 . 9/2/2010
okay, the fact that I read this whole story means I liked it, so please do't take this as flames it is just what I was thinking while reading it. 1) I didn't really like Poppy, I felt like she was a bitch who used both guys 2) I kinda felt like you were trying to make Freddie an asshole, but he ended up being pretty cool… 3) lol I just HATE Andrew he is so obnoxious and pushy and full of himself. there were also a few scenes that I was completely confused about, like Freddie told her about a million times that he loved her and every time she would act like he never said so and then he told her twice that he cheated on her… idk just my thoughts on the story :)
GinnyGinervaWeasley chapter 35 . 8/12/2010
So, now I realize that pretty much everything I just wrote was jsut answered, but I still think that you could make a good sequel to this story. If you don't know where to go with it you could always try their relatiionship, but see how it changes and grows without the fear of her picking someone else. Or you could bring up another conflict, like his mom finding out about their relationship and have them over come the problems that are brought up by that. I don't know if any of these suggestions make sense, but they do in my head. So if you have any questions about them or need clarification please let me know. Like I already said I really loved this story and hope that you do decide to write a sequel. :)great job!
GinnyGinervaWeasley chapter 34 . 8/12/2010
I just started reading this like three days ago and I really love it so far. I would love if you would do a sequel. I would definitely read it. I love pretty much everything and I like how you brought Andrew in to cause some of that internal conflict about Freddie and everythin else. If you were to do a sequel, I would suggest that you start bringing Freddie back into her life more, or you make the decision to cut him out totally and just go to Andrew. (I'm not sure where you planned to go with that so those are my suggestions.)I really loved this story and can't wait to read the last chapter. I would love it if you did continue with a sequel, but if you don't have the time I totally understand. My only suggestion is that in a sequel you make it clear which boy she is going to choose, Freddie or Andrew. Yet again, amazing job. I think it turned out really well.
Hersheygirl102 chapter 34 . 8/12/2010
Luv it update soon
mona moi chapter 35 . 6/23/2010
wow ive just finshed reading all 35 chapters and boy this is such anm awesome story and im glad she mamanged to choose a guy in the end
CarlisleAndBella'sLove chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
OMG TOTALLY LOVE HIS STORY !

I 3 WILD CHILD ! X
abbie.loves.twilight chapter 35 . 6/19/2010
Great ending. Loved it all the way through.