Reviews for Hime
HowlingWolf14 chapter 6 . 4/26/2012
Lemme guess...Gin Ichimaru? Woah...if its foxface... Man will the story be interesting
TheCresantMoonWolf chapter 6 . 3/24/2012
Please update soon! I love it! haha :) I have a feeling Ichigo won't be in it sadly but lol nice job I like it :) original plot I must say and I like the theme!

Windstorm Arashi Moons Wolf Springs Light

please update soon! :D
LunarCatNinja chapter 6 . 8/10/2010
LOVE it, and I can't WAIT to see what happens next! W
narutos vixen chapter 6 . 8/10/2010
since the poll isn't up anymore have you decided on the
Amber Pegasus chapter 6 . 8/10/2010
Totaly cool!
King Hawke chapter 5 . 8/5/2010
interesting story so far. however, while your story chapters are fun to read, it gives away what's going to happen. such as the young princess being the one they're looking for when the story hasn't said as much yet. but I think it's a fairly smooth intermingling of the two worlds. creative. Ulquiorra showing up and beating the living crap out of Naruto was unexpected. I was half expecting him to kill somebody or kidnap Hinata. we'll see. keep up the good work!
Vandenbz chapter 5 . 2/23/2010
Another great story! Looking forward to what happens next, such as how Naruto breaks through Lurichiyo's emotional barriers and who the other princesses are. Can't wait for more updates to this and others that you haven't finished yet. Any chance that you are going to be continuing some of your other stories that you haven't updated in awhile? If you have any news, let us know!
Ryu Kitsune Okami chapter 5 . 1/25/2010
i like this story it already has the potential to be a awesome story
RasenShuriken92 chapter 5 . 1/13/2010
great chap! :D

i cant wait for the next one!1 :D
chm01 chapter 5 . 1/13/2010
intersting fic you have
gekkokage chapter 5 . 1/10/2010
Boo! Cliffhangers, but at a good place so thumbs up
vash3055 chapter 5 . 1/9/2010
will hinata also be a princess and not know it
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »