Reviews for So Much For Resisting Temptation
tamashiyuki chapter 6 . 1/15/2014
No continue?

I like so much!
Warrior of Olympus chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
Jasper is from Houston, Texas.
Guest chapter 5 . 5/21/2013
i have a quesstion about the story. I just finsished chapter 5 or as you named it chapter 4 is the reason Harry's hands are hot becuase he was reborn, Like Harrison when he died his body was set on fire to be cremated when he was reborn did the fire like stay with him making Harry hands like fire
Guestnekosback chapter 6 . 4/28/2013
Was your plan for Harry to be a phoenix?I mean it would have just made sense with the whole him being hot like fire and reincarnating and rising from his cremation and all...just a thought.
John Allerdyce-Pyro chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
I'm so depressed that this is continued. It was beautiful.
KitsuneDango chapter 6 . 9/11/2011
awwwwwwwwwwww
elliotsoulhotmail.com chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
PLEASE UPDATE! T.T its a goo story i wana read more pizzz
sami1010220 chapter 6 . 1/18/2011
:( damn! and i was so excited about it too! i love jasper/harry fics, and this one was really creative. i hope the other author continued it
Make war not love. war is fun chapter 6 . 1/1/2011
cool story i guess i'll have to go search for seventhsinwrath's profile and add them to my alerts so i'll know when they write this story :(
hermaeus chapter 6 . 12/11/2010
This is/was a very good story, and it will be missed. Although I can see the difficulty in letting it go. But maybe it can still be continued. You could put it up for adoption, so someone else may grace us with this excellent plot.

~Joanna
NJRM chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
very good chapter. Your an amazing writer that was an interesting twist that he would be in love with a guy/his best friend I find that story line better then a girl! Thanks for not giving away all in the description!
excentrykemuse chapter 6 . 7/27/2010
I love you!
TeenageMutantNinjaLlama chapter 5 . 7/17/2010
I can't wait until the next update! Normally, I would skip over Harry Potter and Twilight crossovers, but this one caught my eye. Once I started reading I couldn't stop. Haha. I think that everyone is as in-character as possible for the scenarios you've presented, so I know I'll enjoy reading from start to finish. I also love the story idea and I can't wait to find out what happens next!
Anon and anon chapter 5 . 7/14/2010
Very interesting! I definitely look forward to seeing how your Harry works out, as I think he's somewhat different than any Harry we've seen before - and oh, poor Jasper!
Beth5572 chapter 5 . 7/8/2010