Reviews for Merry Christmas, Small Lady
Jellicle Jacquie chapter 3 . 9/19/2012
SO CUTE!
koh319 chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
so far this is pretty good, and the end was pretty funny, I cant wait for the next chapter
Jenbunny chapter 3 . 10/8/2010
Oh! She went and got Endy! I loved it _ So sweet and cute and everything!
Jenbunny chapter 2 . 10/8/2010
Poor poor Serenity :( Cute I'm still loving this and now I'm wondering what Rei is up to *skips off happily to read next chapter*
Jenbunny chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
Oh so cute! I love it already. Sad that Endy isn't there :( but I'm still loving it _. Poor Luna
Menarie chapter 3 . 1/30/2010
Omg, I really like this..! Ordinary yet not...Continue Continue..! Ah she said Mars Papa...O Uh oh. Hehe..Mars 1 Mamoru/Endymion 0..Hehe. More More..x] I've always had a thing for these two. Idk.
Aries AL chapter 3 . 1/26/2010
est super la historia
mae-E chapter 3 . 1/21/2010
i think that this was a great way too end the stoory. and that it worked out really sweetly.
Ashgeliton chapter 3 . 1/21/2010
Aw! Yay that was so cute! ;-) I loved it, can't wait til your next story. ;-) -Ashgeliton
Nebelflecke chapter 3 . 1/21/2010
you rock! that's all I can say :D
Serandi82 chapter 3 . 1/21/2010
Kauaii! Or is it spelled "Kawaii"? I don't know...Either way, very VERY cute! _y
gundamseeddestiny chapter 3 . 1/21/2010
aw so cute. great story
PriestessHelene chapter 3 . 1/21/2010
Aww that was soo cute!
LadySelene0630 chapter 3 . 1/21/2010
aw...this was a cute story...I loved it!
sakanascales876 chapter 3 . 1/21/2010
Aw, that was so sweet! I really enjoyed this chapter the most, but then again, people always love the happy endings the most!

Keep writing! This story was great!

-Fishyscales

by the way, tell Mercury from me that Small Lady will never use that abacus...no matter what the reason.