Reviews for Black Velvet
jk chapter 7 . 7/28/2015
a book and some chocolate and bella fogets that Edward is a huge asshole, that assaulted her!
jk chapter 4 . 7/28/2015
bellas coming off as a wanton whore

and Edward a cocky whore
this story sucks

Edwards nasty...im sure hes been plundering all his maids and makes frequent visits to the whore houses...so gross
angelburt84 chapter 7 . 6/25/2015
I know it's been a long time since you updated but I wish you would finish this story.
Guest chapter 7 . 4/29/2015
jarethstwilighteyes, this story is sinfully amazing! Please do not turn Edward into non-dominant soft lover. I like this hot-headed and hot-blooded Edward. Please update, please?
Fleur50 chapter 7 . 1/9/2015
:-)
Cutie pie chapter 1 . 11/8/2014
Aww bella is so sweet. She would marry edward to save her dad. So sad
LolaTheSa chapter 7 . 9/30/2014
Edward would kill Jacob... literally in this story, i knew the words you had him say to her were for a reason. Seeing how this went, bella and jack are going to have a "friendship" which comulates in edward finding them kissing, bella has confused feelings by this point cause edward begins being so nice to her that she doesn't hate him or see him as evil anymore, anyway, he beats up jacob and is about to kill him... But only stops because of bella's begging him not to. Thus jacob is then kicked out[out of the story]... Their engagement put on hold cause edwards pissed still, he takes out anger on bella sexually on the false notion she loved jacob and was cheating on him the anger first time he failed to notice the pain of her losing her maidenhood(.He'd later remember tho) All the while she tries to slowly build back his trust and the edward she had before jack kissed her... Then in final chapters, she finally tells him she didn't love jack nor was she 'sleeping' with him, that he kissed her(and says he even acted before she could push him away). Then at that revelations edwards regrets everything and assumes she now hates him after all he'd done to her and remembers seeing her the first time he penetrated, all the pain she displayed, makes him start crying that he sas so blinded by anger.
But he was comforted by non other then bella, her telling him that she loves him and despite not liking that her force time was unconsenual that she enjoyed alk the other experiences even tho it was angry sex basically.
Then epilogue, their married with kids. And their stable tender is older married religious man.

That's how i saw this going.
Guest chapter 7 . 9/20/2014
Update soon!
benjimg chapter 7 . 10/15/2013
please update!
vvply01 chapter 7 . 7/30/2013
I have enjoyed reading the last 7 chapters I pray there will be more. I hope you are enjoying the summer take care.
vvply01 chapter 6 . 7/30/2013
So he is in love. Bella in hate, but that will be changing.
vvply01 chapter 5 . 7/30/2013
So is Edward in love with Bella or in lust? How will he convince her to love him after he forced himself on her? Looking forward to see what he will do next.
vvply01 chapter 4 . 7/30/2013
Thanks, interesting that Edward did eventually get Bella dressed for dinner I wasn't sure if he could. Looking forward to what the rest of the family will be like.