Reviews for And Darkness Prevails
hananotsuki hime chapter 23 . 7/10/2013
Hi! I think your story is really good! It's spaced nicely and the only thing I can't really get with is the Sasuke X Kabuto pairing...it's kinda gross. Other than that, I don't think there was anything else that concerned me. I hope the story has Gaara as the seme, but it's good regardless of his position in the relationship. I wonder what'll happen between Shino and his dad because, quite frankly, I don't like the dad. You did a really good job with his character, to be able to make me have such a strong reaction towards him, despite the fact that the feelings are somewhat hostile. lol However, I hope you plan to finish the story. I would really like to see what happens next.
pandora vanity chapter 23 . 11/17/2012
well this is quiet a unique plot...despite its confusing time line (the time when itachi leave the konoha). other than that its cool.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/16/2012
I like the idea of Shino having 2 layers of skin. It was very creative. And MAN is Shino tiny! But awsome chapter keep up the good work!
MethodOfInsanity chapter 23 . 5/26/2012
Kanky is a bit cranky *snickers* ah man I'm lame XD Ahaha possessive yaoi lovers *happy sigh* Such a wonderful thing Geez youu don't know how many times I've laughed out loud or had a full blown smile plastered on my face while I was reading this, my guardians even tried to read it over my shoulder! Oh how embarrassing that was xD Jeez you're such a good writer and I like all the pov's you do, you even make Sasuke and Sakura sound interesting! Hell that's an accomplishment all in itself! I can't wait till the next update I anticipate Naruto's reaction over his yaoi love crazied teachers!
maddy girl chapter 21 . 10/25/2011
please update soon.I absolutly love this fic. The way you convey your caracters is perfect and the plot is wonderful. :)
TigrezzTail chapter 12 . 10/20/2011
Wow, now we just have to wait and see how Gaara is going to handle it. Cause let's face it, even as a vampire, the 9 tails power is probably a bit challenging. Maybe Gaara will take some joy in being able to dominate a stronger power than himself. You know, he wants Naruto to acknowledge Gaara as the master, but without an overabundance of abuse to get there. That would be amusing to watch Gaara trying to do so, all the while having to remind himself that he can't simply kill Naruto, because then the fun and the goal would be over.
sapphire495 chapter 23 . 10/3/2011
great story hope you update soon:)
Mantinas chapter 23 . 9/29/2011
Yep, I expected as much from Shibi. It's usually the fathers who are like 'Martha! Give me my stake!'.

This was awesome, this needed some depressing elements and boy did you deliver. XD I really liked when Kankuro called Shino his therapist.

Though, despite the excited face, I do feel sorry for Shino and his bugs(the way Shibi talked it sounded like he was no longer an Aburame...Which would make sense considering)...Kiba, too.
TigrezzTail chapter 23 . 9/26/2011
WEll, I suppose that at least they are getting the news from Konoha. Poor Shino though, that initial burst was absolutely devastating.
DarkGothicAngel200 chapter 23 . 9/26/2011
I love this story and can't wait to read more.

But the ending of the chapter confused me, so I'm kinda wondering what happened but other then that this chapter was awesome

Plz update soon
Eirdaru chapter 22 . 9/6/2011
Well, I like this story though a bit disturbing and not much fun in some parts( thought your probably just gaining momentum right now) I enjoyed it. I like how u are writing the sand sibs, but I think your female characters could use a little more work or fleshing out as it were. Any way good job and please update soon as u can.
TwilightMelodic chapter 22 . 9/6/2011
please update soon
Mantinas chapter 22 . 9/5/2011
Shino and Kankuro are hilarious as always. Temari...XD

Anyway...Great chapter!
TechnoAngelprincess chapter 22 . 9/5/2011
Me so happy things work out and im happy to see that gaara is starting to change is ways YEAHH!
TigrezzTail chapter 22 . 9/5/2011
The interaction between N/G was just too cute! And boy did you have me fooled when Temari said there was only way to help Naru. Eagerly anticipating how things progress in the next chapter.