Reviews for A Waste
non-existing chapter 1 . 9/9/2005
Hello,

I’d like to introduce myself as Zariel Phoenix, an aspiring writer and critic. I had just recently formed a C2 Community, Phoenix: Quality Flame of Recca Fanfiction, and I hope to attain your acknowledgement and permission for me to add your story to my community. Being part of ‘Phoenix’, you also have the choice whether or not to receive a review from me. I understand that many authors have already stopped writing for the fandom, and I wouldn’t want to offend them by sending them a review when it seemed that they already lost interest.

If it’s alright with you, please send me a reply at my email address: stating whether or not you agree to have your story archived, and if you do/don’t mind receiving a review.

To end this, I’d like to congratulate you for the wonderful fan fiction. And thank you so much for your time.
Hillo chapter 1 . 9/26/2004
Pretty cool
Hillo chapter 1 . 9/26/2004
Pretty cool
Peanuts Factory chapter 1 . 3/17/2001
How sad that Meguri kills Mifuyu! Poor Mikagami... I never really liked him, but I just have to understand him better I guess. Anyway, keep writing! And good luck~(-
Lockheart chapter 1 . 8/31/2000
hi, bottou-chan! arigatou for reviewing my fic.

i'd like to start off by saying that this is one of my favourite fics (but then, i'm a sucker for Mi-chan ficcies, and i've read all of your fics... er... how many were there?). i like the way you talked about the Mi-chan having a place in the Uruha. maybe you should write a fic about that, ne? what if Mikagami had joined Uruha Jyushinshuu? what would happen to him and the Hokage? ;) ...onegai? as a birthday present to me? heh. on 4th sept, i'm officially thirteen! yay! though me & my friends sadly lack the okane to have fun... also the time. homework. tests. homework. more tests. homework. 5 tests in 2 days. homework. oh, and did i mention tests?