Reviews for A Lilly Pad Romance
Tiana chapter 3 . 6/4/2013
Love this
Woopty Doodles chapter 5 . 6/1/2013
These are absolutely adorable! Naveen is such a sweet husband :) You have both characters (especially Tiana) in good character! Only thing I have to say is (coming from a black person) we don't blush... Haha. And our hair doesn't curl at our shoulders, it curls EVERYWHERE. So much its an afro when we let it loose. Lol.
PrayerGirl chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
Very cute!
TravellingInTheTARDIS chapter 5 . 7/12/2011
Loved them. How about one on their anniversary
Unknown chapter 4 . 1/23/2011
This may seem like nagging, but I really want you to continue with these one-shots. If you need an idea, may I so humbly give mine? How about another fic where the royal couple is visiting Maldonia? Or perhaps a story about Naveen and Tiana's first-born child (preferably a girl)? Maybe a few family friendly moments between the couples' in-laws? Well anyway, keep up at the writing and I look forward to reading more soon! :D

PS: You may want to consider getting a beta for your stories to check over grammical/struture issues.
Unknown chapter 5 . 1/10/2011
These one-shots are so sweet, and they really show how much Naveen and Tiana truly love eachother. Please update again soon. I really want to hear more stories about their lives together, especially if there's a new addtion to the family along the way... :)
TangledEpicForever chapter 2 . 7/25/2010
That was really rommantic and cute! Tiana and Naveen are so just perfect for each these stories!
TangledEpicForever chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
That was very cute as well as funny! Who would thought that Tiana would be afriad of mice!I just loved how Naveen teased her about it,and talked her in to saying things about him that Tiana normaly would not say because she knew how big her husbands ego would get! That was some tricky stuff Naveen pulled in order to get rid of the mice! Very funny I might add though!
Maplefrost-232 chapter 5 . 3/3/2010
Loved it! It reminded me of the scene where he tries to make the dinner for her in the movie, AKA one of my FAVORITE parts!

I really hope you continue this, it's so good!

just a quick grammatical correction;

"He loved the small jesters she does with her hands when she was happy, sad, nervous, or even mad."

"Jesters" would be "Gestures" :)
Maplefrost-232 chapter 4 . 3/3/2010
BAHAHA I was CRACKING UP in this one! It was hilarious! XD XD XD!

Loved it! And for some reason a small part of me predicted the pregnancy, was so happy when I saw I was right :D.
Maplefrost-232 chapter 3 . 3/3/2010
I LOVED IT! I love the whole jealous prince idea ;). One thing that I see recurring in your stories that's a bit distracting;

When you say something like this-the person never knew-blahblah,

it's quite confusing. I know what I just said is, but here's an example from your story;

"Sandy brown hair and green-gray eyes that had a certain twinkle-Naveen did not like to see-every time Mr. Wails talked to his wife."

"Sandy brown hair and green-gray eyes that had a certain twinkle - Naveen did not like to see - every time Mr. Wails talked to his wife."

You hafta put a spac between the "-" lines. You only don't put a space when it's a word or phrase, such as no-body or oh-so-classy. Hope I help :D!
Maplefrost-232 chapter 2 . 3/3/2010
Haha, I'm from New Orleans, which is one reason I like this movie so much (Louisiana never gets credit for anything!), and I have one error to correct;

"It's freezing!" Tiana shrieked to herself

HA! It's never freezing in New Orleans! Joking joking, but not really ;).

I LOVED it though, and I hope it's not over yet!
Maplefrost-232 chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
AWW! I love it!

_ Reminds me of how I am with roaches... Lol ;)
Animelover231 chapter 5 . 2/27/2010
hahaha aw so cute _ glad to see you updated, thanks!
Nausicaa of the Spirits chapter 4 . 2/9/2010
It's alright. Personally, I thought it was hilarious. My favorite line:

"Naveen, I have to tell you-"

"NO!" Naveen shot up, "We are not going to get a divorce and we are not going to separate. I swear, my Princess, I will do anything in my power to make you happy, but please do not-"

"Naveen! What are you blabbing about?" She called out to him.

"-do not divorce me! I need you in my life; I love you, my Princess. Only you. Forgive me for whatever I had done!" He kept going, breathing out more excuses onto why they should be together and other things. In the back of his head, he wondered if he should have first waited for her news, before blurting out his suspicions.

That line had me ROTFLing like crazy! Update soon!
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »