Reviews for Jack Frost
Genibane chapter 2 . 2/9
Awesome!
BlueMoonChaos chapter 2 . 6/25/2015
Loved it! Kinda wanted more Jim/Bones fluffiness but still was very cute and sweet. Gonna take a look at what other stories you have now (hopefully there's more ST 2009). Thanks for the great story!
Minecraft Guardiansaiyan chapter 2 . 10/26/2014
Chapter 3! After they live their life together Bones dies or something and Joanna comes with towards where the winter fairies are and gets a job as a doctor...and sasses Spock forever!

Please Chapter 3! Its gonna be the holiday's soon!
sybil branson jr chapter 2 . 10/9/2013
Omigosh! I couldn't stop seeing Jim as jack frost from ROTG... cuz u know Chris pine, but amaaaaaazzzzziiiinnngggg! I loved this sooooo much! It pulled at my poor heart, cuz it totally beats for bones :)
And plus I love any story with Joanna in it... great work
nhrc chapter 2 . 8/27/2013
Quote myself from another place:
Oh - oh, how I love that girl! ("Gross, gross!")
The end was too short, "quick fix" I wanted more - much more!
nhrc chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
Quote myself from another place:
Your imagination blew me away.
Nymphs, gypsies of winter, Jack Frost, Father Winter (despite the country I lived there snow once every few years)
So far, it reminds me of the movie "City of Angels" and "Angels in the sky of Berlin" (know right?) The angel fascinated with human beings and learn to live between them.
The idea to add innocence to the story in the form of an intelligent and sensitive girl like Joanna, adds to the story.
Your story is really exciting, and educator, there is so much to learn about human
wooden-spoon chapter 2 . 1/27/2013
How coincidental that Jack Frost in Rise of the Guardians was voiced by Chris Pine! This was an amazing story, fantastical and incredibly cute and well written. Thankyou so much for sharing it with us. :) i only wish there could be more!
LoveSpock chapter 2 . 2/5/2012
Cute story. I remember the Jack Frost story...Jack didn't get to go back. I'm glad Jim did. I'm curious, though. Was the blue jewel the 'replacement'? It also sounds like Pike (Father Winter) is Jim's father in this storyline. Did I figure that correctly?

Thanks!
letsplaypretend chapter 2 . 6/21/2010
this was an awesome story! seriously, i loved it. would love a little follow-up, though... :)
PerLuminisPropinquus chapter 2 . 5/24/2010
This was so sweet _~ I loved it!
Susangel chapter 2 . 2/20/2010
Aw...I loved it!It was so sweet!I would definetly love to read a sequel!See how their life together is and how the change of everything he knew afected Jim!

If you decide to write it let me know!Because I would love to read it!
Renn chapter 2 . 2/9/2010
I'm a sucker for sweet AU fics, and this one is just AWESOME. thanks for sharing!
Michi P chapter 2 . 2/3/2010
That was amazingly...Oh I don't know! Cute, funny, heartwarming, and just plain LOVELY. I thoroughly enjoyed reading this. Great, great job, both with characterizations and the writing.

~Michi P.
Leo6656 chapter 2 . 1/23/2010
this was so cute! i dont usually like mushy stuff but this was an exception.
RakuenKit chapter 2 . 1/13/2010
You know I had to hit the back button twice, log in, and than click a green button just to review this! Man the effort, you better count yourself lucky...

Anyways, while I normally do not review I will this time to simply say that this is adorable and cute and funny and left me puking rainbows. -gags-

Very well done, two thumbs up, your the best, blah blah blah...

Yours,