Reviews for Right Between the Eyes
Koshka Rayn chapter 9 . 10/9/2014
AGH NO GOSH DAMN IT UGH
I have sleepless nights invested in this! Please update soon, I really enjoy this story!
I really like your witty humor :) The subtle insinuations make me smile.
As well as the flat-out snort-giggle moments, where it's just like, 'wow, really? That actually happened?'
Yeah. Anyway, I really enjoyed this story, please continue writing :)
Luv, Kosh
GabrielVanArchangel chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
Ah. It's a different kind of fic. I like it. :) I've only read the first chapter, though. I'm looking forwards to the rest. :)
keiko-uchiha chapter 9 . 2/22/2013
Oh my god, I love this story! This really gives you something to think about. It's actually really scary to think something like this could happen.
Wahla chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
Yeah, so I don't think I properly expressed how much I LOVE this. I re-read it and it still brings out the same strong flare of emotions in me like it did the first time. Ugh, man this fic blows me away. It is a real gem, I look forward to the next update, I am SO intrigued by the plot.
Wahla chapter 9 . 11/13/2012
Oh, just wow. I could not stop reading. Uh, this is just one of the beat Seifer/Hayner fics I've ever read. Your writing style is just so appealing and everything just flows and makes sense. Ugh, not gonna lie, I need more of this story in my life. Its so addictive and I really want to know what happens next. I wonder what Seifer is thinking with Hayner gone. I hope he's not freaking out.

Also, I'm nearly screaming for them to just confess they are huge gay for each other second now.
boop chapter 9 . 10/6/2012
This is probably one of my favorite stories and I am so, so happy you decided to update. I don't think I ever really stopped checking for updates on it haha
You've taken two characters and created something amazing with them, you aren't giving in to stereotypes but building up personality and just everytihng is great in this story and I love it so much frughdslkflk
You've kept it ridiculously honest and lovely and i dont even know this isn't going to be coherent nm-I ust want you to know that i love this story and I hope you keep updating and its REALLY GREAT and just fhudghdflgj 333333
Ninny-na chapter 9 . 9/11/2012
for some reason, whenever you updated, I assumed this fix always had that number of chapters. like,
oh? 4 chapters? always been like that
oh? 5 chapters? always been like that
oh? 6 chapters? always been like that. man, she should update.
went on, 7, 8, 9.
till finally, I was like, I should re-read it
got to the fourth chapter and was like:
I remember none of this.
my crappy excuse as to why I haven't reviewed in like
ever
even though this is literally one of my favourite stories. I love your characters and plot line and all their interactions, there just perfect and alsdjfg this scene with Roxas and Hayner and how you can see the difference between them and sdfgh
wonderful
still in love with this story
so happy I decided to catch up (:
OLunarCryO chapter 7 . 9/1/2012
I've been all, "Now kiss" for so many chapters now. I DON'T EVEN SHIP THIS. XD
You've created amazing chemistry for the characters here. I absolutely adore both of them and their issues. I just, ugh, I can't. Too much amazing. I'm going to explode. Haha.
This chapter was pretty fantastic. And I see that I'm coming up on the most recent chapter. Gah, what will I do without this fic in my daily life? X'D
Wonderful job!
Rin
OLunarCryO chapter 5 . 9/1/2012
I have to say that I'm more than a little bit in love with this fic. Your writing is really stunning. Very well done, complex sentences and I really enjoy your use of subtext. I like the subtlety of the entire story, how nothing is said flat out. It makes me feel for the characters a lot more because it's more connecting.
You're doing an amazing job.
Off to read some more!
Rin
P.S. Yes, you can have blimps if you want, and you should. I loved this chapter, it was fantastic. Can't express it enough.
XD
jeglikerkuken chapter 9 . 7/25/2012
You live! Wooo!

I love this story so much.

Nothing constructive to add, I'm just really happy that this isn't dead :)
lover-of-light chapter 9 . 7/23/2012
Why is this so good, seriously? I'm not knowledgeable enough to describe why I do, I just really, really like it.
Xerxies19 chapter 9 . 7/23/2012
I was so excited to see this update, and I really like how you handled Hay and Rox's reunion. It would have been absurd to think they could be...what's the phrase I'm looking for, true friends again? More that they're just two people trying to get along for the sake of nostalgia, except Hayner has little nostalgia left. Looking forward to more of this, and I hope you're well.
IndubitableSchemer3 chapter 9 . 7/22/2012
This is probably one of my favorite chapters. The distance Hayner has between himself and the world really shines through... He's extremely mature and has more depth than his typical portrayal. I can't wait to see where this story goes.
Fuutaba chapter 9 . 7/22/2012
Ooooh man, for something that appears to be so tame this chapter, I feel like a whole hell of a lot just went down man! Ugghhh Hayner honey, you just make me have all these feels! You and Seifer, your abilities to convey feelings and socialize, I feel like you're on a merry go round or something!
Mayab chapter 9 . 7/22/2012
Oh my god. This is the first story that even though nothing overtly bad is happening, I still feel like crying. Poor Hayner.