Reviews for December Song
Fionamoi chapter 3 . 1/27
nawww! this is a really cute story!
are you still writing it? please say you are!
and please update soon!
ABVM chapter 3 . 5/25/2014
I've been entralled with this story. Is there any chance you will complete it?
Elbartering chapter 3 . 2/4/2012
I just came across this story and I love it. I know it's been quite a while, but do you think you will finish it? Your writing style drew me right in. I will alert it in hopes that you will come back to it again.
aprilf00l chapter 3 . 1/4/2012
This is such a awesome story, so well written - hope you'll update!
Kohimoana chapter 3 . 3/29/2011
Wow! what can I say this is such a lovely story I really love the whole Lancelot Arthur Gwen aliments, and very sad & angsty I really love it" I can wait for you to update"

thanx so much for sharing

*smiles*
TwiTragic13 chapter 3 . 11/20/2010
Awsome!

PLEASE!

Update soon,

TwiTragic13

xo
alwaysadreamer963 chapter 3 . 6/6/2010
Wonderful and engrossing. I know I will be obsessed with this story for sometime. Do you have plans to continue? You write so descriptively, I can see the scenes play out in my mind. I hope you do continue - I cannot wait for the Prince to win his Handmaiden!
alwaysadreamer963 chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
Wow! This is a very well written and entertaining story. I love the POV from both Arthur's and Gwen's perspective. The dialogue flows seamlessly, the plot is appealing and I cannot wait to read the next chapter!
SamsSmiles247 chapter 2 . 2/25/2010
ok i know its been ages and you properly don't want to write this anymore, but please write another chapter i love this story so much and i would really like to see how it ends. Arthur is just so cute in it and i want to see what your going to do about lancalot and gwen... it's driving me insane! please, please write another one:)
Geordie-Girl123 chapter 3 . 2/23/2010
I love this story and the hostility between Arthur and Lancelot - Please update soon because I have a feeling this story is going to be excellent :)

ps could you write a scene where Arthur puts Lancelot in his place - which in my mind is as far away from Gwen as you could get - I hate how he spoils their relationship by just randomly appearing and playing with Gwen's emotions, only to dissapear again and make her distant towards Arthur - it's the only part of the Aurtharian legend I hate and I refuse to believe any of it - anyways my little rant is over now but your story is amazing x
TeamBonnieBennett chapter 3 . 2/11/2010
I like your story! one thing! this line: And now Lancelot had made it perfectly clear that he intended to court her. Reading this line i am already crunching my teeth. AGAIN lancelot coming between them. If it was up two me he would have been eaten alive by the wilderian in 2x04. *evil laughter* hehehe. Anyway... Update soon!
SamsSmiles247 chapter 3 . 1/25/2010
please, please, please write another chapter!
swongy chapter 3 . 1/14/2010
plz plz update luv luv lluv how the story is goin
famed chapter 2 . 1/7/2010
Amazing. Beautifully written. Adding to favorites, love it.
NerdyElla chapter 3 . 1/3/2010
WOW! You so need to continue its fantastic!