Reviews for Ultimate Showdown of Ulitmate DestinySE & DN style
Critical chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
I don't know what to say, other than...WAT?
xXFancyFootworkXx chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
Oh no. If Matsuda was really Abe Lincoln we'd be dead. MISA-MISA!
Humanitiesdownfall chapter 1 . 1/4/2011 -_-'
The Hungry Writer chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
oh my god! So effing funny!Nice parody off a parody! Laughed my A** off! Still crying from the laughter!

An Empty Lot chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
Cute! I love the song used; I have it on my I-Pod! Great story! Really funny!
LJbloodangel chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
okay WHAT? that was confusing
Kupkakes chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
That was awesome! LOL, my friends and I have bizzare dreams just like that, actually. I blame you when they come true..,
LORD OF THE PENGUINS chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
woah! that was really good.

very creative and funny too.!
Non-understandable's friend chapter 1 . 3/4/2010

i didn't think that it would be all that great cuz Non-Understandable told me to read it and she reads some pretty messed stuff, but this was totally awesome!

i shall now pass it onto other pplz cuz it's freaking awsomeness that must be shared with the world. yes.
Blankkkkk chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
dude that was the most epic of all rhyming things in the history of all rhyming things. EVER.

that was so epic i plan to send it to all people i know and make them all review it's awesome epicness.

thank you for being epically awesome.
Free Cake chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
this was weird but funny!
HiddenHikari chapter 1 . 1/1/2010

But, im still amazed that me and you are the only people that have made a Death Note/Soul Eater fanfic, da~!

When i read the charector list i couldn't stop laughing and all i could think was , 'all she's missing is Spongebob, da~!'

And also, MR. ROGER'S CONQUERS AL, da~! D
Big Sister K chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
...I think my brain just died. This was probably the strangest crack!fic i've read so far, and i applaud you for that. Not to mention, this was very confusing. As soon as BB came in, i was all 'What? When did BB come in to this?' So i looked up and saw that he was supposed to be Robocop (which makes absolutely no sence whatsoever.)and i wwent on my merry little way in readng this.

Yeaah, i'm ranting aren't i? Anywho, loved the story, ni~!