Reviews for The Volturi Saga New Dawn
Guest chapter 7 . 10/19/2015
Omg in chapter 7 while they were watching titanic it would have been so funny if one of the vampires sitting near Bella just leaned over and said "I was on that" lol
Shawna chapter 13 . 5/28/2015
Another great chapter. To quote Aro, I love happy endings! Keep up the good work.
Shawna chapter 12 . 5/28/2015
Another great chapter and I'm glad that the sex scene wasn't steamy like so many other gross sex scenes in Twilight fanfics. It was very short, sweet, and mellow, the way I like sex scenes to be. Another great chapter. Keep up the good work.
Shawna chapter 11 . 5/28/2015
Another great chapter. I love this story. It's awesome. Keep up the good work.
Shawna chapter 10 . 5/28/2015
Another great chapter. I love this story. Keep up the good work.
Shawna chapter 9 . 5/28/2015
Oh no! Bella's in serious trouble! I think sneaking out without telling anyone where she was going was a bad idea! How will she get out of this situation? I guess I'll have to keep reading to find out, won't I keep up the good work!
Shawna chapter 8 . 5/28/2015
Another great chapter. I almost had tears in my eyes when Alec mentioned that Edward might die and then Bella started to cry at hearing that her ex might die. Keep up the good work.
Shawna chapter 7 . 5/28/2015
Another great chapter. I loved Alec singing that song to Bella. Very cute! Keep up the good work!
Shawna chapter 6 . 5/28/2015
Another great chapter. Wow! Jane is worse than Alice when it comes to shopping! I feel bad for poor Bella. Keep up the good work
Shawna chapter 5 . 5/28/2015
Another great chapter. And I have a suggestion for the movie they go to see. Since they are vampires themselves wouldn't it be funny if they went and saw a vampire movie? Just a suggestion. Keep up the good work.
Shawna chapter 4 . 5/28/2015
Another great chapter. I love this story. It's awesome! I can't wait to read more! Keep up the good work.
Shawna chapter 3 . 5/28/2015
Another great chapter. It was funny how Alec reacted to tasting the tuna fish. Keep up the good work.
Shawna chapter 2 . 5/28/2015
Another great chapter. Keep up the good work.
Shawna chapter 1 . 5/28/2015
Great first chapter. Keep up the good work.
B4bidden.Products chapter 14 . 3/16/2015