Reviews for perish in the flames
asdfjklxtiffany chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
I really liked this, good job!
AGENT Kuma-chan chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
Dark, but not too dark. I rather liked how you described the people and how they died or were saved.

And how Sakura reacted to Sasuke at first. She can't always have weak knees whenever she sees him, especially if she has lost everyone else.

Though, now that Sasuke is regaining some sense of feeling, I wonder if he will say something more about his teammates' deaths?

Small errors:

"And there is a father, hand reaching for weapon, protecting son, who is also dead, quick and easy and with a scream forever filling the rotting flesh of his throat." Nothing is really wrong with this one, it's just that the rest of the beginning was in past tense, so it seemed a little out of place to have this in present and...yeah...

"And this was didn’t even have to scream," The 'one' is missing.
Jessica chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
The beginning and ending paragraphs ("This one...") actually made me think (shocker!). I love their obvious contrast, and the content in them was unfathomably dense and drew my eyes in to process them a second,third time. Hearts to you!
lizzie chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
i love this! the incorporation of the phoenix was really cool, and i like the circular structure of the fic. it starts on way, goes around, and ends the same, but opposite. so cool.

fae section is the end. loved the fight scene too because SAKURA WINS!

and it is very dark, very morbid, and i think its even insane. but because sasuke is insane, it works.

you write beautifully. i mean that. like a poem.
OrigamiGirl chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
Oh, I liked it lots and I think the darkness you incorporated was perfect for this fic! The 'you're all I have left' line really got me. You did a great job with this! :)
Melitza chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
I don't think this is the darkest among your works, but certainly your description of Sasuke's descention into insanity is an interesting and refreshing way of portraying it. As always, I love your narration style, and of course the pairing, and you always have a way with words. I missed you, mrie-chan!

And in reply to your authors message, yes, I do feel abandoned.
Wow chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
Amazing
see you another day chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
Oh god, I think that made me so giddy and happy, I think I'll re-read it a few times.

Your writing skills are better then ever.