Reviews for Go No More aRovin'
tutb88 chapter 21 . 7/16/2014
Thank you for the story! I totally enjoyed it. Really glad I found something both interesting and emotional, and moreso, wonderfully moving. Liked the pairing for a while but have never read anything. You've made my day!
Guest chapter 21 . 6/21/2013
Still didn't get what Gino's plan was... And how could Charles agree so easily?
mikako17 chapter 21 . 3/26/2013
This was such a well written fic, I really enjoyed your characterizations and character interactions. It was just a lot of fun. :)
Lazaros chapter 21 . 8/17/2012
Little confused at the ending... its clear they are together but how so? what was Gino's plan?
Guest chapter 3 . 12/1/2011
THIS IS WONDERFUL :DD I love the way you write!
Chidori no Tenshi chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
Whoo, amazing imagery. I am so looking forward to the next 20 chapters!
Anonreader chapter 21 . 9/10/2010
Awesome! I liked it a lot! Good job!
blueninja89 chapter 21 . 7/15/2010
bravo bravo that's all i can say to this masterpiece!
KHFFotaku chapter 21 . 6/9/2010
Magnificent! A wonderful piece of literature! You have an absolutely astounding writing ability and your plot was amazing! I love this pairing and I love lemons and I love plots so this was amazing. I feel not only completely satisfied, but also more aware of several facts about sea life! Very nice. I couldn't have written about such a topic. I'd never have the motivation to do the research _; I do kind if wish there had been some... maybe tying up all the loose ends from all the other characters. I didn't really mind, though :D I also really liked that C.C. wasn't in it. I mean I don't mind her but I just don't like her in fanfics... don't know why. Anyway, amazing job! I won't forget this fanfiction in a long time!
Miki chapter 21 . 6/7/2010
Wow. This was so epic~
Miki chapter 7 . 6/7/2010
Aahaha this fic is really cool :D Except it's kind of weird when Jeremiah's the good guy. hahahaha!
guibin chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
lol is this yaoi?
The Only Love For Soujiro Seta chapter 21 . 5/19/2010
Such an awesome Lulu/Suzu!
Shinigami966890 chapter 21 . 5/11/2010
Wow! A fantastic story! You had excellent dialogue as well as having the words including characters flow wonderfully. Keep up the great work
irmina chapter 18 . 5/1/2010
Schneizel the evil prince. So Lloyd's men captured him? Were those Lelouch and Suzaku who collapsed at the end? So at the end they went back to Pendragon. I hope there will be an epilogue or sequel. What does Lelouch and Suzaku do once they are in Pendragon? Does Lelouch become the emperor? Is Suzaku by his side?
I look forward for more SuzaLulu stories in the future.