Reviews for Sinnoh Academy
FNaF 4 Nightmare Girl chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
Name: Madison Miller
Age: 10
Personality: Smart, quick to react,Cares for pokemon a lot, fast, and talented
Dorm: Platinum. (She loves every dorm, but she want's to be the first Dark type Gym Leader in history!)
Appearance: Brown eyes, brown hair, wears a pink dress with Ruby earrings, Black riding boots, and a White handbag
Family: Her mom, sister, nephew, and grandmother
History: Lives in Alamos with her mother (A Amazing pokemon breeder.) and loves Darkrai. When she became a trainer, she caught Darkrai. Ever since she was young, she has possed the talent to talk to pokemon.
Opinion on other dorms: "I love them all!"
Pokemon: Gengar, Froslass, Darkrai, Umbreon, Shiny Foongus (Will evolve!), Pokemon egg (Given to by a friend, will hatch into Yamask.)
Other:
She has more ghost types than Dark types strangly.
Her starter is in the PC right now, but will arrive later and is an Empoleon
She has the power to mega evolve every pokemon that can mega evolve in battle.
She hates Alartia ever since she ran from a shiny Alartia.
She will bring out a shiny Ponyta.
Foongus is her first shiny.
She has a Articuno, which grew close to her after helping her (She and Articuno call Articuno a girl!) when she was hurt.
Darkrai has never been out of Sinnoh, so with pokemon from other region he'll have a hard time to adjust to.
Umbreon acts like a dog to Madison.
Madison is easily able to tame wild pokemon.
pokemon2471 chapter 2 . 6/24/2011
for a plot sometimes it helps that you would just comes up with things that happen in everyday life. Also sometimes have villian that reappear help as well to continue on till you figure out something.
Captain Black Knight chapter 7 . 6/15/2011
If you would like assistance, I can help! I can beta-read/edit your story for grammar/spelling, tutor you, and offer plot advice. I've done this many times before, so I'm pretty reliable. :)

~CBK
Inspirational Spark chapter 7 . 6/15/2011
If you want, I could be your editor. ' I'm not sure if I could tutor you, but if you DocX with me, I'll edit your stories if you want.
Hurricanium Insanium chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
Name: Stryke Palmer

Age: 17

Personality: A cold, impersonal Trainer, Stryke has the patience of a Wobuffett and the fury of a Gyarados. He truly cherishes his Pokemon.

Dorm: Platinum Dorm

Appearance: Black t-shirt, silver vest with fur collar, black weight gloves, black cargo jeans, silver bandanna around forehead, long silver hair, red eyes, tan skin.

Family: Sharon Palmer, younger sister (13)

History: Stryke has spent his whole life in and out of different foster homes, ultimately closing himself off to the rest of the world.

Opinion on Jean: She's cute, but too tomboyish for my tastes...

Opinion on other dorms: Idiots better stay out of my way...

Pokémon: Torterra, M, almost exactly like Stryke.

Luxray, F, a fierce, battle-loving Pokemon with a rarely shown soft side for other Electric-types

Gallade, M, cocky and goofy

Arcanine, M, rather like an enormous furry guardian for tryke. His first Pokemon.

Wooper, F, Stryke's most recent Pokemon, a happy-go-lucky individual who oftens is found in Stryke's hair

Umbreon, M, Stryke's most trusted Pokemon, almost always seen walking next to him

Other: When not training, he can be found on top of Platinum Dorm, playing his guitar for his Pokemon
Tyltalis chapter 2 . 8/31/2010
I'm going to actually review you. Please don't take the mentioned too personally.

First of all, looking at Jean's bio in the very first chapter, she is a Mary-Sue. The trait that stands out the most to me about her being one would probably be the changing eye color. No. Just no. There are several other things, including personality and history/accomplishments. She doesn't have any flaws and does everything seemingly perfect.

Second of all, text flow was...meh. Look, if I were you, I wouldn't mention all of the characters' "arrivals" if they are not significant characters. It looks to me like you are explaining all of the side characters' arrivals and that...can't be a good thing.

Finally, I'd recommend that you think of a more...original plot. You've got up to six chapters now and hardly any plot hints have shown. Have you even developed the plot yet?

Take this advice with a grain of salt. Don't take it too personally; keep writing. :D
PrincessAnime08 chapter 6 . 6/18/2010
Can't wait for when they start their classes
PrincessAnime08 chapter 5 . 6/18/2010
yay new arrivals
Magus Black chapter 6 . 6/17/2010
Hmm Now the story begins, heh heh heh!

Though could you please translate the japanese words you use, it shames me to say it but I cannot speak or read japanese. *sad face*

Anyways just for laughs I chose Renshi, for no other purpose than to cause chaos!

-Magus Black, the Oracle of Blades
Alex531 chapter 6 . 6/13/2010
Good chapter a little more detail would be good though :)
Evnyofdeath chapter 6 . 6/10/2010
I can review now!

ANYWAYS

Good, but you really should describe the characters better, AND TELL US WHAT SPECIES THE NN POKEMON ARE
pokemon2471 chapter 6 . 6/8/2010
good intro to this story can't wait for more
U R Beautiful chapter 6 . 6/7/2010
Yay! You updated! woooooo **cheers** Keep writing and come out with another chapter soon please! D
sunshine5991 chapter 6 . 6/7/2010
I really like the story so far but I think thatg maybe you should put translations of the other languages used either beside it or at the bottom of the page and hopefully you can update soon
Magus Black chapter 5 . 5/30/2010
Sorry I’m late! *gets shot by Hiruma: "Die you procrastinating idiot!”*

*Recovers eventually*

Sorry about how late I am, work has been killing me and I’ve almost forgot to write a review. Anyways it seems you’ve quite the crowd now, hopefully the introduction will be over soon and the madness begins (I see Renshi has a contender in terms of ghosts, excepting much conflict -).

-Magus Black, the Oracle of Blades