Reviews for Wilf Saves the Day
NorthernMage chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
Wilf has a point, he definitely has a point...

"The Master knew exactly what kind of bastard he was stuck with, six billion times over, on this planet." Haha, awesome'
GuesssWho chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
Silly boys.

Now the real Master is in Wilf's debt.
VFR6 chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Fighting yourself, 6 billion side-free-for-all civil war, and a potential planetary scale genocide. You are awesome Mr Tuldberg.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
No, they really can't.

I hope everyone's okay . . .
diamand chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Thank you, thank you, thank you! I always wanted to know what happened next in that episode! Great story and perfect ending!
Majin Hentai X chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
You know for some reason I have a sneaking suspicion that the master survived that by accident because he obviously overwrite at least a few thousand pregnant women what would happen if the children had a little master in them.
erik chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
Was Wilf thinking about another missed opportunity? Great idea, well done.
Stina Whatever chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
Ahn-Li Steffraini chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
THIS is why this story is on my favourites list. I watched the special and had the same idea, all the while thinking, "Jeez, the Master... er... all of them... is out of character cooperating and all..."
Aietradaea chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
Hehehe! That was VERY amusing! :D

Do you mean "immediately after "The End of Time" part one" in your summary?
anemix chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
What a novel, yet so obvious an idea. I love it. Of course the two time lords wouldn't come up with it.

( . .)

HiBob chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
As I see it, there would have been no problem if Wilf had not asked his question. After all, I'm suddenly only one of six billion meglomaniacs. My first thought would be that I'd bide my time until I saw a chance to strike.

My second thought would be "the drums, the drums".
Reason-Flower chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
heheh, I have to admit that this is what I was thinking, too. Because if they're all the Master, each of them is going to want to rule the world himself. And yet, it's never a problem . . . nice.
madasmonty chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
Very good. I never thought of that! All the Masters fighting. They just kind of looked straight to the original Master for guidance. Well done!
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 1/7/2010