Reviews for The Mask is Off
Awww it was cute
Sailor GaOn Donut chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
nice
Grey Wolf4 chapter 2 . 3/17/2008
Great Kurei/Neon fic! Nicely depicted!
non-existing chapter 1 . 9/22/2005
Hello,

I’d like to introduce myself as Zariel Phoenix, an aspiring writer and critic. I had just recently formed a C2 Community, Phoenix: Quality Flame of Recca Fanfiction, and I hope to attain your acknowledgement and permission for me to add your story to my community. Being part of ‘Phoenix’, you also have the choice whether or not to receive a review from me. I understand that many authors have already stopped writing for the fandom, and I wouldn’t want to offend them by sending them a review when it seemed that they already lost interest.

If it’s alright with you, please send me a reply at my email address: stating whether or not you agree to have your story archived, and if you do/don’t mind receiving a review.

To end this, I’d like to congratulate you for the wonderful fan fiction. And thank you so much for your time.
simonsaysfunction chapter 2 . 4/4/2005
I love this story. This is the 5th or 6th time I've re-read it. The lemony version is cooler than the non-citrus one but hey, I love fluff and lemons. It's not done yet right? RIGHT?
DarkFusion chapter 2 . 6/18/2004
Very good story, and I'm talking about both versions. I'm glad that I'm not the only Kurei/Neon fan after all. I've read a couple of your stories on Raging Fire and I liked them. Anyway, I'll be sure to checkout some more of your stories later on.

PS: If you like, you could read my MGS fanfiction that has a semi-major crossover with Flame of Recca (anime series). The title is 'Metal Gear Solid: Dragon, Crow, and Rabbit'. Your call if you want to read it or not.
Archica chapter 2 . 4/1/2001
I found this story a long time ago on your site and I've always loved it. You're like the queen of FOR fandom! _
cleo chapter 1 . 3/15/2001
Just one sentence: You've got a fan in me, Bottou-chan. I loved all your fics...you can write anything from comedy to angst to romance. And do it well too _.

Ooops...wasn't that more than one sentence? O_o;;
Peanuts Factory chapter 1 . 2/4/2001
This was really great! Really! Hope you write more!
Peanuts Factory chapter 1 . 2/3/2001
Seems like a mystery. (- Personally, I like Kurei & Neon combination. I don't know why. Oh well. Please keep writing.
quasi-evil scully chapter 1 . 11/21/2000
great fic! i love kurei/neon _
Some Mad Person chapter 1 . 9/25/2000
Alright, dudette. Great writing skills. They way you skilled it wasn't lame as most lemons do, what with incessant and extremely demented exclamations and over-graphic demonstrations. And you did it perfectly, keep it up.

Try a Mika X Fuuko one next time, babe? (Actually I'm still way below 17 but no one gives a huh)
Venursia chapter 1 . 9/25/2000
Wow...
Bottou-chan chapter 1 . 9/7/2000
When I originally submitted it, I wasn't quite sure what to do. I kind of thought the NC-17 was for lemons whose sole purpose was being lemons... as opposed to stories which just-happen-to-have citrus in them. _ But I went ahead and changed it to NC-17, so arigatou for the suggestion. :o)

-Bottou-chan