Reviews for Ryuu's Short Essay Writing
orca285 chapter 2 . 8/10/2016
More please!
asuna hyuuga chapter 2 . 4/21/2016
WHEN IS MY BABY GONNA WRITE A CUTE EASY LIKE THAT?...wait a minute...I'M STILL A FRIGGIN' VIRGIN!
satomika chapter 1 . 4/9/2016
Awww

Ryuu's essay is so sweet…

I wish I have what he has, too! :3
satomika chapter 2 . 4/9/2016
Gaara's last words here are totally hot!

Nice! :3
marii chapter 2 . 10/27/2015
cute!
Guest chapter 2 . 9/1/2014
D'aawwww XD this is so adorable!

Although this part made me laugh so hard:
"Well now, tomorrow, you'll be feeling really sore and pretty tired. And that's all my doing too, Hinata." The redhead pushed her back on the bed as she ran her hands through his soft crimson hair. He moved over her, pulling away the sheets from her body with hunger.

LMFAO AWESOME XD
Honeyee chapter 2 . 7/1/2014
Aww that was sweet! Haha That scene with Ryuu knocking on their door was really funny. Haha
roti bakar chapter 2 . 3/5/2013
tis is good!
lunababy chapter 2 . 12/23/2011
hope they will have more babies!
Haushinka-chan chapter 2 . 9/12/2011
Aaaaaawwwwwwww this is sooo cute! Loved it!
Delicatelyplaced chapter 2 . 7/1/2011
Awwwwh :') that was just too adorable! :DDD hehe I like stories like those! :) I've read your other ones,

i like the way Gaara acts around Hinata & how much he needs her in these plots! Anyway, I just wanted to say I really enjoyed your stories! Keep writing more! & I can't wait for the new & updates version or "Rollercoaster"! ;DDD hehe I like the tension that they have going on :3 Anywa, best of luck! KEEP WRITING & I SHALL KEEP READING! -
Lavis.LOve chapter 2 . 3/29/2011
That was so sweet! I love it! And the "Mommy and Daddy time".

"What are they doing in there?" that made me LAUGH!
erihar1979 chapter 2 . 1/5/2011
I really enjoyed this story. I thought that it was really sweet and very well written
LilBlueBear chapter 2 . 11/25/2010
awwww, the essay was absolutely adorable! :D write more write more! :D especially hinata x gaara or hinata x sasuke ones please! :D thier kids are adorable! xP
Loving-Chakra chapter 2 . 8/10/2010