Reviews for The Team That Plays Together
Gottahavemyncis chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
Sure wish we could see this in an episode for real! Like a Christmas special, HA,can you see that happening! Thanks, as a major fan of WTP & friends and of course, Gibbs & Co, this was delightful!
mjg021182 chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
Another fabulous story! Yay! Completely loved it.

I loved the suspense of not knowing exactly what was going on, and being given cryptic hints along the way.

Again, your characterisations are gorgeous.

I never guessed what the play was either! Right up til it was actually mentioned. I thought it might be a weird version of the nativity scene, until the colour pink was mentioned in the same line as Timmy's waistline, and even then, I wasn't sure it wasn't.

Love that it was Winnie the Pooh. And you got the characters matched up really well. And yeah, Eyore's my favourite! And Pooh himself of course. And how can Tony not see Abby as Tigger? He's so BOUNCY. She's so BOUNCY! :D

Loved the whole thing from beginning to end, absolutely no criticism here! Not even the constructive kind.

Inu-Ice-Dragon chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
So cute! I love it. I can't wait to read more of your stories!
mafia princess.a.k.a. alisa chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
OMG, was that good...i LOVED it...though, i though for sure...gibbs would have been "POOH" ( who by the way, is MY favorite.)

well done.

Dreamer22 chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
aw I love it! terrific job! so cute!
Morrolan chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
Love this.
byebyemissfanfictionpie chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
That was SO funny! I was crying I was laughing so hard when Gibbs was Eeyore. The parts really fit. You should make some kind of sequel where they actually do the play or something. That would be good.
Catie chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
OMG I love this story
Azamiko chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
Yay! XD Cuteness!
peppe1951 chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
I liked was cute...write another
zats chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
That I would have to see for myself. Too cute.
chelsea1234 chapter 1 . 12/27/2009