Reviews for A Present Returned
DeeBee7 chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
Merry Christmas indeed! That was hot!
I will admit that at first all I wanted to do was smack some sense into both of them, but the rest of the story more than made up for it.
Fantastic!

:-D
KL93 chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
Hooray for bold Bella. :D
romanceaholic chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
Very good Christmas Eve story. A great present for Edward it just took him long enough to open it and realize it was all for him. Very beautifully written love scene.
twilightsilje chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
I totally loved this story! What a sweet little thing, the connection they had was amazing 3

Great writing, way to go girl! ;)
twival31 chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
What a great love story! Besides ... what girl wouldn't want Edward for Christmas! :-)
sleeptalker1 chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
Beautifully written & stayed true each characters voice.

Hot, sweet, romantic, flirty & with a touch of vulnerability that made it feel realistic (well I wish it was realistic for me lol)

Thankfully it wasn't the wham bam thank you mam that some write...it built up to the finale perfectly.

All I want for xmas & any other time is an Edward too lol
michellove chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
wow! insanely amazing! your writting is absoulutly just out of this world! i love it o say the least
sunfleur chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
beautiful
Encypher chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
Really well written, showed both characters pov really well
enamoramiento chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
nice :o)
Kalophonia chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
This story/one-shot is now definitely one of favorites!

It's very well written, fluent, eloquent, sweet & what I really like about it: It's not - like many others - just "*pop* Sex *done*".

Awesome! :)
caligal13 chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
Hot and sweet and romantic and Hot and fun!
Randum0ne chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
I really enjoyed your story. It was well written and stayed true to each character's voice. Great job.
2loveybunnies chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
Damn, all I want for Christmas is an Edward too! Great story. That was awesome and hot and sexy and sweet and so touching. So, do you think our E&B from BH will ever get a moment like this? One can dream, right? Thanks for the Christmas gift! Happy New Year to you too! ;-)
Erikajo chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
S...hot! Sweet and sexy :)