Reviews for Death & The Confused Kid
Purple Smiles and Love chapter 1 . 1/17
"They are nice." She says, popping them in the pan. "I hear you Australians love barbeques, we don't have them."
K', first off, lapse of tense.
Second, no barbeques? Those poor, unfortunate jap souls.
Epic Ebi chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
I almost feel compelled to write my own self-insert fic. But I won't.

You're an interesting person. But don't feel bad - don't all teenagers think this way? Because of that, I can relate with you. :)

Looking forward to reading more.
Celasi chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
You know putting yourself into a story is against the rules of fan fiction and most people hate ( includingmyself) I don't mean to flame or anything but...I just saying.
Themulchmeister chapter 18 . 3/23/2010
Oh our gonna pay for that little cameo of mine. Next time I do a self insert I'll give you a crappy bit at the end and see how you like it.

Nah I'm only kidding - I thought that was great. The whole story in general. I loved the final battle with Beth, I thought it was appropriate and exressed the fatigue of battle. You may want to consider another SI one day but do a completely different story and perhaps make it a bit less Mary Sue.

Keep up the great effort!
Themulchmeister chapter 15 . 3/19/2010
This is definetely turning into a Mary Sue story but is still good.
Kumoatsu chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
You flawlessly added in detail and content into what would otherwise be a drab and straightly written peice. You have inspired me to do beeter in my english classes. Thank you.
QuadOfChaos chapter 8 . 3/9/2010
um, I'm starting to lose interest, everybody is way ooc, and, I think you should kinda work on your battle scenes, sorry, I'm really not trying to be rude, sorry
QuadOfChaos chapter 7 . 3/9/2010
oh god, c'mon! Inoue-chan wouldn't do that! and Tatsuki (yes Tatsuki, with an I) wouldn't act like that! not trying to be rude, but really, I think you're indulging in your fantasy's a little to much, and Rukia-chan wouldn't act like that, again I'm NOT TRYING to be rude, sorry if I offended you, really I am very interesting though
QuadOfChaos chapter 4 . 3/8/2010
I hope you get powers soon, good job
QuadOfChaos chapter 3 . 3/8/2010
I'm curius as to how you can do anything against them without being over powered, I guess I'll find out good job,but I dought Inoue-chan would be so... careless? with her body like that, then again...
QuadOfChaos chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
lol, hillarius, are you really that perverted? you sound like some one I'd get along with, as long as you like liberal, anime obbsessed, slightly pervy, Insane people who can't move there arms or legs, anyway, this'll be interesting!
The Layman chapter 18 . 3/5/2010
*applause!* Yay happy endings! Not bad, it was a really interesting adventure.

Though this journey has ended, I know that a new one will pop up sooner or later (*cough*Beach/Alien*cough*) .
Wulf 4 Life chapter 18 . 3/5/2010

I...It's...Over

You better watch your back ALEX! *Flashsteps off* *comes back* Forgot my zanpukto, now you die! *Flashsteps off*
Wulf 4 Life chapter 15 . 3/4/2010
Sorry I haven't reviewed untill now, but I have been reading it since, i dont know, the beggining of time?

Keep up the good work.

Wulf
The Layman chapter 17 . 3/3/2010
Well, so long as you realise that it sounds Sue-ish, then you clearly know what line not to cross.

Anyways, don't say I didn't tell you so, because I told you so. Ichigo went freaking bug-nuts with jealousy and is out of action for the time being. You guys were able to defeat the Godzilla-Hollow, but unfortunately not all of you made it. Now it's just down to you and the goth, so don't make us wait to long for the conclusion.