Reviews for Black Holes And Revelations
goldenspringtime chapter 5 . 3/26/2013
Awesome story .
Lexy chapter 3 . 9/21/2012
Dean * taking his face in my hands and forcibly making him look at me* Dean, you have to be strong, you have to be strong for Sam because Sam can't be strong for himself right now. You have to be what keep him from saying yes. I know that it's killing you inside to know he's being hurt and believe me I'm just as pissed as you but Dean you can't fall for her bullshit, you have to stay strong because Sammy needs you. And you need to find a way the hell out of there as fast as possible because I'm sorry but I don't know how much more of this that Sam can take.
Lexy chapter 2 . 9/21/2012
( oh btw the previous chapter comment about Meg being a bitch and all that was me, forgot to "sign it" )Sammy!
Exorcizamus te omnis immundus spiritus, omnis incursio infernalis adversii, omnis congregtio et secta diabolica, ergo, draco maledicte, ecclasium tuam, te rogamus , audi nos
Guest chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
Meg you fucking bitch I'll kill you not just send you back to hell , I WILL END YOU! How dare you fucking touch him!
* only slightly calmer* Dean he'll be okay, in the end he'll be okay Sam's strong, now you just need to be strong for him too because wether or not you realize how much, he looks to you for reassurance. You'll find a way to save him, I know it. I'd help him myself but I'm sadly incapable of interacting with your universe.
ccase13 chapter 5 . 4/12/2012
Sam did beat Lucifer but they did kill Bobby Singer before he got to Dean. I just wish Castiel would bring him back in season7.
ElizaT chapter 5 . 2/23/2012
Caramba! Você deve ter feito uma boa pesquisa por todos os episódios para lembrar de tudo e colocar numa só fic! e ficou PERFEITO! Parabéns!
Sammyscougar chapter 5 . 2/8/2012
Woah what a fantastic read, thoroughly enjoyed it. Always believed poor Sam & Dean were screwed over, manipulated & lied to by the demons & angels. This was great confirmation. Wished the show had shown some of the revelations. Don't stop with the fabulous story's. Beers & Cheers
Joban chapter 5 . 12/28/2011
i know im replying like a year after you wrote this, but i cant not review your story, its amazing!

i seriously felt so bad for sam, but then at the same time kinda worse for dean. i cant tell you how happy i was when castiel showed up, then he was all yeah i cant help...the ending was great too! i liked how you got all the character's personalities correct, and the lenght of the chapters. :) great job!
Ihni chapter 5 . 12/12/2010
Ah, thank you for writing this! I really want to believe that all is well between the brothers, and this story is as good as any for me to believe that. Thank you.
BetahimeTsukiko chapter 5 . 11/29/2010
The soul crushing grief and love was brilliant!
Sparkiebunny chapter 5 . 9/27/2010
Wow, excellent story! Loved it! :)
CeCe Away chapter 5 . 9/25/2010
I just love this one as awful as beating the crap out of Sam is.
cookjar chapter 5 . 3/11/2010
Just wantd to let you know I really enjoyed this story. I wish the actual show would follow some of your writing. I would love to see the boys have the conversation about that famous phone call from Dean to Sam. Well, happy writing and thanks for your hard work.

Peace, Cookie
darksupernatural chapter 5 . 1/11/2010
Oh sweetie! I am so glad to see Sam awake and slowly on the mend. From word one to the end this story as been an amazing ride, heartbreaking, funny at moments when Dean snarked off, edge of my seat when Sam got it together enough to kill Meg. You nailed Cass, had Bobby's comments perfect and right where they needed to be to have the most impact on Dean, and the brothers through him, and the story was just perfectly written. Although I'm sad to see it end, I know you're on to bigger and better and I can't wait.

On a funny note(sorry I didn't know sooner) your author's note at the end, your's in my story I'm doing!

You have done an amazing job with all of this one, and I for one so cannot wait to see what you have planned next.

Love ya sis.

carocali chapter 5 . 1/10/2010
I so wish something like this would happen; that Dean would get a clue about all the crap that Sam's been through. I love how you tied it all together and got them on the path to heal!

Thanks for sharing!