Reviews for Pain Of The Velvet Box
GWBear chapter 5 . 6/1
Ack! This needs an ending. Please!
mustangwoman chapter 5 . 11/14/2010
I was drawn in by the first chapter and got totally hooked! I eagerly await the next installment.
venerableoldlady chapter 5 . 8/8/2010
I'm loving this... more please!
machi-tan chapter 5 . 7/2/2010
great atory I cant wait ro see what happens and how Holmes will react to what Watson did
Dogmatil chapter 5 . 6/7/2010
Oh please continue this very very soon xD beg you!

This is sooo good!
Go Outside chapter 5 . 5/24/2010
I doubt Holmes will be any more pleased than Watson is when he slips up. Great story and I am looking forward to the next chapter! Thanks.
Aliens ate my brains chapter 5 . 4/12/2010
I love the relationship between the two! I am glad that it is not slash. They are so much like brothers who care deeply towards one another. I love the way you wrote their relationship! Poor Watson! Hope that Holmes can help him overcome his problem! I will be waiting for more!
Madam'zelleG chapter 5 . 3/15/2010
Please update soon!
Madam'zelleG chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
Poor Watson! Exciting!
halfbloodcountess chapter 5 . 2/12/2010
This is really good! I love it! Please update soon!
Way Walker chapter 5 . 2/11/2010
poor watson! great story that shows the deep friendship between holmes and the doctor wonderfully - not to mention engaging with all your cliffhangers! can't wait for the next chapter.
Mysterylover17 chapter 5 . 2/3/2010
Wow! Great chapter but extremely evil cliff hanger. How will Holmes react? Please update soon!
reflekshun chapter 5 . 2/2/2010
What a place for the story to end!Thank you for sharing, and PLEASE post again soon.
yauksiei chapter 5 . 1/31/2010
all i can say other than thanks for updating and good chapter is: NO WATSON WHY!
THE DEADLY ANGEL chapter 5 . 1/30/2010
Oh dear poor Watson

Addiction is a very bad thing

I sound like one of those police people

I can imagine myself wagging a finger at some kid now

lol