Reviews for There's Something About Seifer"
Rowi chapter 1 . 8/10/2005
That... was friggin' awesome...!
Angel Almasy chapter 1 . 2/6/2003
Heh I'd love to see Squall and Seifer fight in their clothing to absorb the hits. I have my money (naturally) on Seifer doin a low blow and taking Squall out. I honestly could see them getting fighting in thongs if they were pissed off enough. Why don't you guys try playing off that?
MOMOOOOOO chapter 1 . 12/20/2000
Ricco Ragazza chapter 1 . 12/6/2000
That was so funny! hehe!
Julie chapter 1 . 9/25/2000
Ahh man...that was sooooooo funny!And this was just a game? I wish I did this well when I was in earnest_
the little chick chapter 1 . 9/3/2000
Lotus Tears chapter 1 . 8/28/2000
lmao hope you all do more this is great
Deb chapter 1 . 8/14/2000
Oh dear. That was quite strange. Funny, yes, but quite strang. Too many thongs. Sisqo would be ashamed. Just kidding! Very funny.
Leanne chapter 1 . 8/13/2000
hehehehe, I get 'touchy' if a person doesn't present their critisism in a contructive way :P lol
Uncreativity chapter 1 . 8/12/2000
Bwa ha ha! That was damned cool... and not *just* for Seifer in a thong, either.
Eric A chapter 1 . 8/12/2000
Simmer down Leanne...everyone's entitled to their opinion, even if it's totally wrong LOL
Leanne Ash chapter 1 . 8/12/2000
So Mister [Ummm... ] I suppose your dumbass could write better? First of all, did you not pay attention to the 'Authors' note? It's a pass around story. A GAME! We didn't plan the story line, it just came out the way the next person wanted to twist it. Do you think we ment it to be an actual story? NO! It's just for fun. Besides, it's probably waaayyy better than any 'real' story that you could have written.
Yuri chapter 1 . 8/11/2000
It's not extraordinarily funny, but I can say that it is funnier than what most people write for humour here.
Ummm chapter 1 . 8/11/2000
Sucked REALLY REALLY REALLY BAD! I hope you never do TAHT again!
Quistis chapter 1 . 8/11/2000
Yay! I loved this one, it was sick, silly and totally funny. You guys make a great team, the only thing I didn't like was that it should have been a bidding, I would really like to know who would have won. (Of course, my money is on Squall)