Reviews for Let the fun begin
Grempler1 chapter 7 . 10/26/2012
Very funny. This was great! Keep up the good work.
twivampsalvatore chapter 7 . 7/14/2012
Great story!
C chapter 7 . 2/24/2012
It was sooooo funny.
Minnakoda chapter 7 . 1/19/2011
haha! That was lots of fun! Thanks for sharing :)
celialynn chapter 7 . 12/15/2010
OMG THAT HAD TO BE THE MOST HILARIOUS STORY E-V-E-R! I IT SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH I LAUGHED THE WHOLE ENTIRE TIME
libra-bc chapter 7 . 7/17/2010
lol that was really funny u have to do a sequal if u havent already!
IShipItAllAndThenSome chapter 7 . 7/11/2010
i want jasper! he is mine! AAAAAAAAAAAALL MINE! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!
NekoTenshiKoi chapter 7 . 5/23/2010
you have to write a sequel! pretty please?
Kimberly S chapter 7 . 5/16/2010
LOL! great job! This story is hilarious! But I think along with those other stories that u mentioned that u r gonna come up with, I think u should have one where the rest of the Cullen family (except Carlisle of course cuz he already knows) figures it out that Bella is indeed the mastermind behind the pranks!
V. L. Crawford chapter 7 . 5/6/2010
Great story. I really loved that carlisle was cool about it at the end.
dazzleglo chapter 7 . 4/29/2010
This was totally hysterical, I loved that Carlisle suspected Bella and then caught them. The Emmy-deer I almost fell off the chair when I read that part.
AliceEsme123 chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
ok this review is actually for Family Portrait but you have the PM's turned off so i couldnt reply again to tell you im not a very good drawer but that i will try to draw them ... if you turn on your PM's or give me your email i will send them when im done

D thanks again!
FWILCC chapter 7 . 3/31/2010
This was an awsome story!

I would love if youd writhe another story! Mabye like an continue of this story? please, please, please, please!

God I loved this story!
edwardlover chapter 7 . 3/20/2010
hey thats so ace!

i want 2 here more about the drive and the slip n slide though! keep on writing!
NeedingAnOubliette chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
this was fucking hilarious! keep up the great work! i had to work super hard not to laugh at my computer screen when the boys got in trouble! keep writing! you have serious talent!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »