Reviews for Fairytale
fantastic!
lovely :)
forgetmenotlovely chapter 3 . 11/17/2015
This was very creative...a refreshing take on fairy tales without the rehashing of the hackneyed. I especially loved Itachi's entry. Should have seen that one coming! And his description of the dragon is oddly...very, very fitting.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/1/2015
i want to cry because this is just do good and thetes only 1 more chappie left
Imaginneeee chapter 3 . 5/23/2015
This is honestly one of my favourite Sasuhina stories ever. I love the way you took the concept of a fairytale and changed it up, and I love your writing style. It has a certain eloquence to it, I'm not sure how to describe it but it feels very... Life through tinted shades. Or something. Anyway I enjoyed this immensely! Thank you so much for writing this.
NikiBffl chapter 3 . 5/22/2015
Love the story! It is definitely a page turner (or a next button clicker or whatever you call it) it's definitely a prize winner!
paracuties chapter 3 . 1/13/2015
Interesting! It kind of reminds me of the book series "The School for Good and Evil" by Soman Chainani. Have you heard of/read it? It might seem childish but its similar to your fanfic in that it changes up the fairytale stories.

Haha, sorry. This review is supposed to praise your great writing! I loved this fanfic and hope you do write a sequel!
Shy Whisper Of Life chapter 3 . 11/3/2014
Oh my goodness, I love the ending. Or rather, I love that it didn't really have an ending, if that makes sense. Most of the time, I hate open ended stuff like this, so brava, cause this was amazing! The flow of the story was appropriate, and right here in the end, your closing paragraph gives me *just* enough information to know what I like to know. It leaves a lot up to the imagination, but it gives a concrete (if a bit hard to pin down on the first read-through) "future".

I'm actually not confused at all, which surprises me because I feel like I should be. (; Great job!

Shy-chan :3
Monotague chapter 3 . 7/19/2014
Wait, does that mean that Hinata ends up with Sasuke? I'm confused. This counts as a review, right?
Eveel Me chapter 3 . 5/7/2014
Wow, nicely written! I'd love for there to be a sequel. :)
Pressing Point chapter 3 . 4/13/2014
You are SO good! This was amazing!
HalfDrow chapter 3 . 3/4/2014
A very original story, and a great plot. I love the way it was told :)
niffaith chapter 3 . 2/23/2014
Awww but I kind of ended up wanting Hinata to warm up to Itachi. He IS Itachi and is always all kinds of awesome. It was a good read though.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/31/2013
I loved the unusual and different spin-off from the commonplace fairy tales. That perked me up! Glad you kept the suspense up though!
aurora0914 chapter 3 . 8/18/2013
This was unbelievably awesome! Please write a sequel! I loved it sooo much! Update SOOON!