Reviews for Fairytale
Imaginneeee chapter 3 . 5/23
This is honestly one of my favourite Sasuhina stories ever. I love the way you took the concept of a fairytale and changed it up, and I love your writing style. It has a certain eloquence to it, I'm not sure how to describe it but it feels very... Life through tinted shades. Or something. Anyway I enjoyed this immensely! Thank you so much for writing this.
NikiBffl chapter 3 . 5/22
Love the story! It is definitely a page turner (or a next button clicker or whatever you call it) it's definitely a prize winner!
paracuties chapter 3 . 1/13
Interesting! It kind of reminds me of the book series "The School for Good and Evil" by Soman Chainani. Have you heard of/read it? It might seem childish but its similar to your fanfic in that it changes up the fairytale stories.

Haha, sorry. This review is supposed to praise your great writing! I loved this fanfic and hope you do write a sequel!
Shy Whisper Of Life chapter 3 . 11/3/2014
Oh my goodness, I love the ending. Or rather, I love that it didn't really have an ending, if that makes sense. Most of the time, I hate open ended stuff like this, so brava, cause this was amazing! The flow of the story was appropriate, and right here in the end, your closing paragraph gives me *just* enough information to know what I like to know. It leaves a lot up to the imagination, but it gives a concrete (if a bit hard to pin down on the first read-through) "future".

I'm actually not confused at all, which surprises me because I feel like I should be. (; Great job!

Shy-chan :3
Monotague chapter 3 . 7/19/2014
Wait, does that mean that Hinata ends up with Sasuke? I'm confused. This counts as a review, right?
Eveel Me chapter 3 . 5/7/2014
Wow, nicely written! I'd love for there to be a sequel. :)
Pressing Point chapter 3 . 4/13/2014
You are SO good! This was amazing!
HalfDrow chapter 3 . 3/4/2014
A very original story, and a great plot. I love the way it was told :)
niffaith chapter 3 . 2/23/2014
Awww but I kind of ended up wanting Hinata to warm up to Itachi. He IS Itachi and is always all kinds of awesome. It was a good read though.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/31/2013
I loved the unusual and different spin-off from the commonplace fairy tales. That perked me up! Glad you kept the suspense up though!
aurora0914 chapter 3 . 8/18/2013
This was unbelievably awesome! Please write a sequel! I loved it sooo much! Update SOOON!
Mint Cream chapter 3 . 7/15/2013
This is my favorite Sasuhina story and it still is. I love it because of how it's a mixture of AU and fairy tales. I liked how you incorporated the fairy tale at the right kind of time even though this is no fairy tale. It's beautiful and it flows. It's grammatically correct in my eyes by the way. It was kind of cryptic at the times. Just sometimes. Thanks and I'm just here to pay my respects to this old yet still refreshing story.

Mint Cream
Peachie-Trishie chapter 3 . 7/4/2013
This needs a sequel! This is by far THE best fairy tale I've ever read in my life! :')
MLeggyLeaf chapter 3 . 6/11/2013
Um I still don't understand why everyone seems to despise the witch. Is hyuuga like a tycoon or mafia family or something?
A Midsummer chapter 3 . 5/4/2013
A bit dark and somehow morbid at the end. I don't know why but the way the narrator phrased everything just seemed sinister. You can't cover your ears and close your eyes. Almost like Pharos, the creepy kid from Persona 3. But you're right. For all Sasuke's confidence, Itachi won't take it lying down.

I appreciate the way you ripped my conception of fairy tales and happy endings. Puts everything to perspective.