Reviews for Rainy Night in Georgia
Nessie-san chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
Very well done. This is the second story of yours I've read, Djinn-san, both of them when I should have been fast asleep XD This was extremely well written. As I believe I mentioned in my last review, I adore threesomes of any kind. However, these are my favorite. Everyone meets at the beginning and falls in love, AND everyone accepts it XD That's important, too. This was truly wonderful, Djinn-san -
Kittenmommy chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
Love this! Are you ever going to write Spock/Uhura? Either TOS or 2009 movie would be interesting!
J loves JS chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
So I never really thought I'd be okay with a threesome, but this was really well done. I really enjoyed it.
RogueAngel chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
I love this story. It's the second time I've read it and I just had to let you know. - RA
Elliesmeow chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
Glad that everybody had somebody. I love that kind of ending.
meganM57nebula chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
That was beautifully done. I am not usually a fan of threesome fics, mostly because they are all about the sex or two people dominating the third-but this one had none of that.

You let all three characters have their voice, and it was more about love than lust, though there was a perfect amount of that :)

I love Kirk/McCoy, and Chapel is a wonderful addition-great at softening out their edges. Very well done. And I love Uhura in this-people are always making her out to be heartless. I think you caught her true nature very well, and Spock's reaction to the three lounging together at the end was just perfect!

More in this vein/pairing please?

Question: Is it still a pairing when there are three people?
makaem chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
Although I'm not normally a fan of threesome stories, I really enjoyed this one. Wonder what Spock Prime will think?