Reviews for Let It Snow
slenderfruit chapter 15 . 10/8/2016
I love it -
ByakuganQueen chapter 15 . 8/9/2016
Hey! I love your stories. Got a little too addicted with this one. I really enjoyed the chemistry between Naruto and Sasuke and surprisingly, Kiba and Itachi too. I know I'm too late to make any kind of request since this story was posted years ago. But if you can, please try and write a sequel to it. Or maybe one or two shots focused on Itachi and Kiba. I really want to see Itachi turning Kiba. They'll make an interesting couple.
yuri plisetsky chapter 4 . 6/29/2016
not only Kiba found it funny when people were alongside his car, me too xD
yuri plisetsky chapter 4 . 6/29/2016
HE DID DRAW HIS CURTAIN WHILE WORKING OUT FOR SENPAI TO NOTICE HIM xD
yuri plisetsky chapter 3 . 6/29/2016
oh god Naruto is so lewd in here i'm blushing profusely xD
QueenofRhymes chapter 15 . 5/26/2016
Loved the ending and the story as well. Thanks for keeping entertaine the past few days.
R.H chapter 5 . 5/23/2016
Oh God this story is gold. I cannot believe how hooked I am. And the ending to this chapter. Gods sometimes I adore Itachi.
TanukiBuki chapter 15 . 1/16/2016
I'm dying on the inside. Itachi taking an interest in Kiba killed me with laughter. Poor brunet ;P
Lovely story! I love your writing!
I can't help but think about how a side story for Ita and Kiba would go now, but I guess it'll probably always be just in my head cx
Wonderful, amazing job.
Im-diffrent-4444 chapter 1 . 12/23/2015
reread it every christmas
Naruto-lifee chapter 15 . 10/13/2015
I loved this story. There wasn't too much drama and it wasn't boring, perfect for when you just need to read Naruto and sasuke getting together and being cute ;)
P. Cythera chapter 15 . 7/25/2015
Lol! Loved it :)
lightfromshadows chapter 1 . 7/4/2015
So Sasuke is 22 years old? He acts like a spoiled kid. I felt like was fifteen or sonething, with the way he talks and interacts with Naruto. .. But that's kind of refreshing, a new kind of Sasuke. I like it!
Wereshark chapter 5 . 6/21/2015
Oh my god I love Itachi holy shit XD
Shurikenyounot chapter 15 . 4/25/2015
Hahaha, I love how Kiba and Itachi are! It may be cruel to Kiba, but it's damn funny! 0/

One of the BEST i have ever read!
Hanazawa Miya chapter 15 . 4/22/2015
OMG, this is sooooo weird. I don't like Itachi as a character from Naruto (don't kill me!), but you totally made me love him after I read your story! And shipping Kiba with Itachi is something that I would have vomited after hearing or say "Ew, no!" but now I find myself trying to look for more fanfics that have this pairing! What have you done to me?! XD

Seriously though, I love your story so much, it was freaking amazing. It hooked me completely, I stayed up all night to read it and I'm just finished reading it again for the second time. I love it, thank you for giving me such a great read. :)

P/S: Kiba is so cute in the epilogue XD Naruto is downright mean but love how you made all the characters seem so in-character :) I definitely will be looking through your story list for more great reads I rarely put authors on my favourite list but you made it in 100%!