Reviews for Let It Snow
Chidori95 chapter 7 . 7/23
I really don't get the reason Naruto is paranoid seriously. I hope it is a good one.
YaoiFanGirl6221 chapter 15 . 3/13
Great story Loved it
slenderfruit chapter 15 . 10/8/2016
I love it -
ByakuganQueen chapter 15 . 8/9/2016
Hey! I love your stories. Got a little too addicted with this one. I really enjoyed the chemistry between Naruto and Sasuke and surprisingly, Kiba and Itachi too. I know I'm too late to make any kind of request since this story was posted years ago. But if you can, please try and write a sequel to it. Or maybe one or two shots focused on Itachi and Kiba. I really want to see Itachi turning Kiba. They'll make an interesting couple.
yuri plisetsky chapter 4 . 6/29/2016
not only Kiba found it funny when people were alongside his car, me too xD
yuri plisetsky chapter 4 . 6/29/2016
HE DID DRAW HIS CURTAIN WHILE WORKING OUT FOR SENPAI TO NOTICE HIM xD
yuri plisetsky chapter 3 . 6/29/2016
oh god Naruto is so lewd in here i'm blushing profusely xD
QueenofRhymes chapter 15 . 5/26/2016
Loved the ending and the story as well. Thanks for keeping entertaine the past few days.
R.H chapter 5 . 5/23/2016
Oh God this story is gold. I cannot believe how hooked I am. And the ending to this chapter. Gods sometimes I adore Itachi.
TanukiBuki chapter 15 . 1/16/2016
I'm dying on the inside. Itachi taking an interest in Kiba killed me with laughter. Poor brunet ;P
Lovely story! I love your writing!
I can't help but think about how a side story for Ita and Kiba would go now, but I guess it'll probably always be just in my head cx
Wonderful, amazing job.
Im-diffrent-4444 chapter 1 . 12/23/2015
reread it every christmas
Naruto-lifee chapter 15 . 10/13/2015
I loved this story. There wasn't too much drama and it wasn't boring, perfect for when you just need to read Naruto and sasuke getting together and being cute ;)
P. Cythera chapter 15 . 7/25/2015
Lol! Loved it :)
lightfromshadows chapter 1 . 7/4/2015
So Sasuke is 22 years old? He acts like a spoiled kid. I felt like was fifteen or sonething, with the way he talks and interacts with Naruto. .. But that's kind of refreshing, a new kind of Sasuke. I like it!
Wereshark chapter 5 . 6/21/2015