Reviews for Abducted
More. I love your writing so keep up the great work! Oh and also more.
Umm you were supposed to add more chapters.
divyvicki chapter 1 . 8/14/2017
Interesting! Seems unfinished though
Samy.N.K chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
Next chapter? really looking forward to it
Gone Into Oblivion chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
more!
godschild4ever chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
This story is off to a great start! I really hope that you continue with it because I cant wait to see what will happen next. Please update soon!
GreenEyes52 chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Please update soon! :D
Jordie Easton chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
I think this story is fantastic and would love for you to continue. I read another review and she said that you had completed this story before and I hope you bring it back! Please. Love your writing and everything about this story. Best to you and thank you!
BiggesTwerdAlive chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
The complete version of this was my absolute favorite story of yours! It was followed closely by My Mother's Boyfriend. Any hope of seeing either of those stories again sometime? :) It would make my life! As always, very good work! I hope to see more.
princessmichala chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
i was just reading My mother's boyfriend, and then you deleted it... i was thinking, can you give me chapter 14 - 15 and 16? :-)

i would really like to read the rest :-( pleaaaaaaaaase?
moonrae6 chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
WOW! I love this story so far, this story is extremely well written and has a good plot. i cant wait to see how this story turns out. i cant wait for the next update; pppplllllzzzzzz update soon!
JulzIzMe chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
Needless to say, you've changed your mind about the rewrite, yes? Too much of a pain? I'm glad that you put the original out. People are still scrambling for it, just so you know. If you happen to have the rewrite, even particially, I would love to read it. It does seem to be more put together, though the original is still good...from what I've gather from the first chapter ;-) Hope life is treating you well and you're enjoying your current endeavors.
Dragz1991 chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
please update soon!
gmteenz chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
Just read this complete story on your other site. It is fantastic, lots of snarky humour, drama and action. Brilliant writing, great flow and exciting storyline. You are a fabulous writer. Just loved it.
ByeFanfic chapter 1 . 2/6/2011