Reviews for How It Happened
Guest chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
Sorry-not into the threesome thing at all or Faberry. I love Puckleberry-I like your Puckleberry stories and I hope you continue writing those with just them and no third person in the coupling.
garnmcgaughn chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
Wha... Yeah defiantly a different story lol. Better puck than Finn IMO
Athyna DaughterofPosiedon chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
Whatever part of your brain came up with is brilliant.
Gone Rampant chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
Well, this was a certanly entertaining read- Of fuck it.

Good, I like Faberry and Puckleberry so put the two together Yay!
Saint of the Sinners chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
awesome, hot.
cocoartist chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
ahahahaha epic! take that finn you big idiot.
DevotedSerenity19 chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
Interesting
coastiewife465 chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
Why does everyone underestimate Rachel? She will always get what she wants. I think its cute that Quinn and Puck think they are in control. It would be cool to see a sequel where at least the gleeks find out about this threesome. Maybe b/c he angrily confronts Puck about the situation.
dulceInvierno chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
puck's pov...AMAZING:D
Angie chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
That was awesome!
e-ellens chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
Holy fk. I seriously loved this, so so much. I don't even know where to begin!

I loved each of the final lines from each POV; Puck's is probably my favourite. NEVER question his badassness ;) Finn's is probably my favourite after that. It was a really amazing insight into a strangely hot relationship; and i loved that Finn was on the outside looking in... he's my least favourite character *giggle*

So kudos to you, because this is really a new favourite story of mine. And I am proud to favourite it, since I rarely favourite here on ;)

ellen
phoenixfaithc chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
Love it. I'm glad it was Puck and not Finn, it makes so much more *sense*.
Maiqu20 chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
love it
Pipsqueek22 chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
Okay, we gotta be honest with ourselves. If anyone is a stud in that relationship, it's Rachel. She got one of the most popular football players and the head cheerleader. Not only that, but it seems like she has a lot of power over them.