Reviews for The Guardian
The Constant Wanderer chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Beautiful. I'm pretty baffled on how such splendid work can only have that much reviews. I hope that this one can help. After all, one drop is as important as a bucketful.
Keep it up!
ignore common sense chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
This is really great!
N chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
i lovvvve this story, please update!
in-love-less chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
I know you said you are busy and don't update regularly, but wanted to say I love your stories and hopefully you will update again!
KazM77 chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
Good first chapter, I really hope you do the second part.
KISSES123456789 chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
wow! thats was great i loved it! are u thinking of continueing?
fanfictionalcolic chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
very very beautiful; too bad there is no part 2 or more chapters.

bye.
Daniellexx chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
good story plz update again soon.
edcllen chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
that was awesome! my eyes are pretty wide right now. ;)
BrightEyes86 chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
letting every one know author peachylicious passed away last month. you should all be aware of this unfortunate event. try to get the word around cuz there isn't a way for any one to alert her readers through her account.
strawberry118 chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
please update with part two :)
pascal1 chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
Wow, the story's really good, unique too. I hope they end up together.
pilgrims lips chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
you need to put up part two
sassy41 chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
charlie was very lucky

i feel bad because i sense renee will blame edward for charlie not coming back alive from their operation

poor bella her dad was everything

now what will she do

will she go to college and leave her mom

who will watch the town now that charlies gone

will the criminals take over

good story
RoryCullen chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
I always hate when Charlie dies in stories. I really like his character a lot. Your part 1 of this 1 or 2 shot actually is very moving and I look forward to reading the next installment. You are a fine writer, I always enjoy your work. I look forward to reading more of this one and hope to see more of some of your others too. I think there are four stories that I have fallen in love with of yours. Hope to read them too sometime.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »