Reviews for A Second Sun
Frozen Orchid chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
I've actually spent the past five hours reading through your fanfics-I have no regrets! :D You are a very talented writer, and what I love most about your HPDM fics is that you make the guys so mature and deep and... yeah I just love that lol :) I especially like this one because of the snowstorm... now Harry and Draco could play all they want xD Thank you for your lovely stories!
dragonweb99 chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
Its so fluffy I'm gonna dieee. That was sickeningly sweet and tooth rottingly fluffy and it was wonderful I loved it!
HoistTheColours89 chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
Sweet and hot, that's a very good combination. :-P
tearsofbreaks chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
short and sweet, good style. I never knew you can write such brilliant short pieces too. Then again, I usually only read long ones :-).
RawrTheDinoLycan chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
And here we go with another beautiful little story. The sex was so... Fluffy? Comforting? Lovely? Somewhere in there :)
sumthin.clever.5 chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
Cute. Sexy. Good stuff.
zsozso166 chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
oh the fluff...well,I was warned :D
ChrisCriss chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
Loved it.

And...WHAT, pray tell, is wrong with fluff.

I LUV Hp/DM fluff!
lilz54 chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
Well done!
Mortello chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
awwwwwww too cute indeed! 3
sasunaru2themax chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
awww, this is adorable.:)
Aeromance chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
While it is not completely your fault, you were the intergal final step in the Transformation, so I choose to blame you completely and unload any and all annoyances/frustrations/worries onto you.

Long, lovely, lustful stories (with character developement and plot and all those other things that couldn't be included in that alliteration) have completely ruined me for short, "wam bam thank you, Ma'am" one shots.

I really didn't enjoy this. The writing was top notch, for sure, and the sex, fairly well written, but it just holds no appeal for me anymore. Once I was thoroughly loved and stretched out by collosal 100k word fics, I have no love or patience for short puny things under ten inches, er, I mean ten thousand words.

To pontificate how this is partially your fault, I just read three other fics by you. "Year of Temptation" "Come Slowly, Eden" (I've actually read this one twice, once a few weeks ago and once today when a friend heavily recommended I read any and all fics by you), and one other (the one where its an AU of another story and its about how Harry is a one man business for body guards). I'll admit, I'm a shameful sinner for not reviewing. But you have so many stories and so many reviews, I was rather intimidated, being the prideful review I am, I like to think my input will be special.

To wrap up this lovely rambling about nothing of consequence, I'm slightly saddened, but I think I'm turning over a new leaf and I shouldn't shy away from this new dawning day. Perhaps I'm maturing?

Your faithful reader,