Reviews for Fairytale of New York
Visitkarte chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
I am trying to decide if I want to write "aww", "brilliant" or "romantic"...
Kagome Avalon chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
So did he go back with Gibbs? What about this father? How did he react to the news of Tony & Gibbs as a couple? Didn't he disinherit Tony as a child?
Athena13 chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
Awww. That was great. Loved mad Dinozzo and apologetic Gibbs. In small doses like this. Maybe a follow-up?
Iceanddiamonds chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
Love this! One of my fav pairings and Xmas songs all in one!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
I just love Tony and Gibbs love. Wonderful story! Thank you.
IGottaFindYou chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
I LOOOVE this story! I first read it on . SO glad you have it here too!:):):)
12635397 chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
- You took my dreams from me when I first found you

- I kept them with me babe, I put them with my own. Can't make it on my own, I've built up my dreams around you.

That's my favorite Christmas carrol too

Thankyou
Jebeth chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Beautiful.
wild wolf free17 chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
Well done!
onewhowatches chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
holy funking crap! agh! -runs around in mad circles-

perfect. just...perfect.

is it weird that i liked the old guy? XD

signed,

onewhowatches :3
GibbsRules chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
OMG! I loved this story!. Only one 'problem', when I hear the song in future or see the video of The Pogues and Kirsty MacColl, I'm going to be thinking about this scene! That's not a bad thing though! :)
88silverkeys chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
So good, so hot, it hurt. Literally. There's a tightness in my chest over some of these lines "we had that one night - that one glorious, fantastic, amazing, totally mind-blowing night" Just wonderful.
Paige chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
Way to go, Tony! Punching out Gibbs? Yeah. Definitely deserved it, given what happened. And Gibbs letting him? Equally awesome. Loved Gibbs' quiet plea for Tony to come home. Made me very mushy! Well done!

angstqueen at gmail dot com
DiNozzoFan1234 chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
i really like the story and i love Fairytale of new York is has to be the all time faveourite best christmas song there is!
SA3466996 chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
I've been secretly hoping you'd post this story here so I could rec it in the C2. Thank you. ;-)