Reviews for Column of Fire
Rebecca chapter 1 . 12/11/2004
Word choice and descriptions are nothing short of beautiful. I therefore was inspired to listen to Glycerine which is perfect.
Nez chapter 1 . 5/24/2002
~*Like everything else they were far away, and she and Spike danced alone in a column of fire in an ocean of sound.*~

Beautiful. Your use of language is fantastic, and blended with your subject material and the emotions you describe, it creates a masterpiece. Fantastic work. Oh, and Bush rocks! Gotta love Gavin. :)
tammy chapter 1 . 1/25/2002
orange crush chapter 1 . 1/24/2002
intense. very intense. i'm so pleased ! i like the part, I'm paraphrasing here : 'he gives everything of himself, and demands everything in return'... beautiful. and where she decides to pursue this particular shade of heaven on earth. lovely. (stands up and applauds !) also, good work on 'one step down from love'- that was excellent. i'm gonna go read it again. ;)
Rei chapter 1 . 1/23/2002
That was amazing! the story had a great flow, and kept the reader interested throughout! I hope you write more Spike/Buffy stories!
cara chapter 1 . 1/22/2002
Wow, I really liked this fic. Not only was it incredibly well-written (very beautiful descriptions) but you included Bush's "Glycerine," a great song. Nice job! :)
A. Price chapter 1 . 1/22/2002
This is lovely. I also like the song Glyecerine.

I like the thought of Buffy just giving into the feelings as she dances with him.

Annalore chapter 1 . 1/22/2002
I like. Very good imagery. It's vivid, and chill inspiring.