Reviews for Countdown to New Year's Day
Pha1ange5 chapter 8 . 2/25/2010
Somehow I missed the end of this series, but I'm glad I decided to seek it out. You wrote a lovely ending Chestnut! I loved it.
Viktorija chapter 8 . 1/28/2010
Great job!:)
squintwannabe chapter 8 . 1/28/2010
:) great job, loved it
semprence86 chapter 8 . 1/28/2010
absolutely love it great job cant wait for the next chapter update soon
Occasionly4eyes chapter 8 . 1/28/2010
aw i loved the ending of the chapter...don't worry i think everybody suffers a bit of the januaries. can't wait for the next update. O4E xoxo
semprence86 chapter 7 . 1/27/2010
love it please please please update soon cant wait to read the next chapter great story update soon
Jacobsbabygirl01 chapter 7 . 1/22/2010
Hey love it message me back and I can give u some ideas :)
Angeldream05 chapter 7 . 1/13/2010
This is such a wonderful story! :D I really loved this last chapter, it's so intense and heartbreaking! Amazing job!
Viktorija chapter 7 . 1/11/2010
Great job!:)
squintwannabe chapter 7 . 1/11/2010
I am so glad that you updated, I have been looking for this.
Pha1ange5 chapter 6 . 1/5/2010
Oh Brennan...sometimes she's just too rational, you know?

Great chapter! I really felt as torn and tumultuous as she was feeling while reading it. :)

Can't wait to see Booth fixes it. :)
pedomellonaminno chapter 3 . 1/4/2010
I love how it's all in very British dialect. I can almost hear him saying it.
Viktorija chapter 6 . 1/2/2010
Great job!
Slovesemmett chapter 6 . 1/2/2010
I'm enjoying this series of stories - I like that they're sort of out of order chronologically, so you see what it is, then go back and see how it got there... Keep up the great work! :)
Pha1ange5 chapter 5 . 1/2/2010
Hm...so things weren't okay with B&B at first, but now they're all better? I am dying to know what happened in between!

I love Cam's perspective on things. I'm really glad she's a good friend to Booth. You wrote this chapter wonderfully as always. :)