Reviews for Virtual Intimacy
peaches90 chapter 1 . 2/14
it is warm in here, loved this one shot, and how you had a little sweetness in with all the hot hot hotness
MrsCaterpillar chapter 1 . 11/27/2017
I have been waiting for a story that just blows me out of the water to pop my review cherry. This is it! I just wanted to say that you had my interest with a tatted and pierced Edward, then you had my love when you added black rimmed plastic glasses, then you had my absolute, undying adoration when you added him playing WoW. I love the one shots, but I could read about an Edward like this all day, every day. Thank you.
Abaire chapter 1 . 8/8/2017
Every Edward and Bella needs an HEA. You manage to create that sense for me without expression those words exactly. How do you create such different Edwards? Love them all. And I learned a new word. Apadravya!
twirob chapter 1 . 10/17/2016
amazing o/s thanks for sharing ;D
guest chapter 1 . 8/16/2016
Wow
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 7/21/2016
That was fantastic! Really liked how they've both liked each other for a while and neither knew it. A private chat changing it all. That lemon was excellent. I loved that she asked him to stay.
leahreallyitis chapter 1 . 7/7/2016
*ahem* is it just me, or do I need a cold shower! ;~) This is good, I know it was written 8 years(2009) ago, but I do hope you will update it and make it longer! ;~)
nix69 chapter 1 . 5/7/2016
So Good! Wish you would write more about these two. Would love to know how their future panned out :)
Lost In Fanfiction chapter 1 . 12/19/2015
Hot :)
aamlkb chapter 1 . 12/19/2015
Sexy!
southernpur-rica chapter 1 . 12/4/2015
*fans self* Lord I wish this had continued so very much.
Jinx095 chapter 1 . 9/11/2015
Oh. My. God... I absolutely love this one shot! I think it could definitely be continued into a great story, but either way it is amazing!
MiccaF chapter 1 . 8/24/2015
Awesome!
CSG chapter 1 . 8/23/2015
Hooomygosh! I fucking loved this so damn much. I'd love to see it extended! Thank you for sharing it! :)
amberkey chapter 1 . 7/1/2015