Reviews for Virtual Intimacy
LisaLoo chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
Sigh. This Edward was a dreamboat.
Swatznik chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
Fuckingawesomeness...srsly
IkeaGoddess chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
I just found your story thanks to RAoR, and I am happy I did. This is fucking hot.
beaspoon chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
Ok, I read this last night and I can NOT get it out of my head today! I've been thinking about it constantly, it's one of those few, rare one-shots that I know I'll come back and read again and again (that's what she said, lol). Loved it! Soooo hot!
LuvnmesumEdward chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
By far one of the best and hottest fics I have ever read! Damn I loved it!
adm01 chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
Holy hell! I think I blacked out. That was intense and amazing.

A tatted and pierced Edward with black framed glasses alone would have been enough to make me happy. Then you had to go and make it so freaking intense. I may need to go rest now. Geez!

Thank you for sharing that! I'm pretty sure it will not be the last time I read it. :)
tufano79 chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
That was flippin' hot! Damn! Awesome job!
looloolinda chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
God, but that was HOT!
Pieshell chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
Oh good GAWD, that was hot! I've read so many of your fics and one-shots but, for some reason, never made it to this one. After seeing it rec'd at RAoR today, I knew I had to read it. Holy everything-I-could-ever-want-in-a-one-shot-and-more. I would gladly give up reality and move into ficland to be this Edward's...well...anything. Shit. Well done!
cullen sandra chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
wow that was hot...
la-geologia chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
Ahhhh SO GOOD! So so so so SOOOOOOO GOOD!

Thank you for sharing this with us! :)
jacobsgirl007 chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
Oh my god, I came across this piece over at the perv pack smut shack, and boy am I glad I read this, It's an incredible piece of writing, I loved everything about it, so now when I have some more free time I will have a read of some of your other work.
Jessy-Anne chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
my god if only *sigh* i think i would die a VERY happy girl haha this was so well written hun truly loved it :D i can't wait to get some time to read more of your stories :D love your style :D
mrstwister712 chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
SOOOOOOOOOOOO good! :D
GuilChris chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
Whew! Damn ladyingrey that was extremely hot!
539 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »