Reviews for Virtual Intimacy
Suzapalooza chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
Yum. That was crazy hot! Fabulous story and wonderfully written!
GarbageHeapRose chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
I'm so glad you were compelled to write this little hot piece of yum for antiaol. I'm sure she deserves it, and I'm sure we're all grateful... :)

LOVED IT.

:GHR:
Walker77 chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
wow umm yeah Merry Christmas to antiaol. that was incredible.
jjuliebee chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
Much like Bella, you had me at Apadravya.

So you see, I'm trying to come up with some words and phrases other than thud, hot, ohmyfvckingjeebus, yet nothing has come to mind!

Uber hot, but a new twist on Tattward! In just a short one-shot you pulled off some masterful UST with their class time. Really well done! In one chapter to be able to pack in some really delicious UST in combination with some serious lemonade making is quite an accomplishment! But you also used words to paint a beautiful picture of the ink and the steel, and also the longing that Bella was feeling. Holy jeebus. And then as we find out, Edward as well.

Something very naughty about them macking on each other right in class. Very naughty indeed. Love your writing, it's just amazing, as always thank you for sharing xo
Lawn Girl chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
"be aware that there is pointless smut and unnecessarily graphic sexual content ahead" -just what i like to hear!

This was wonderful - hot and sexy and a great build up w/their online chat as well. Thanks for sharing!
LoveComesLast chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
you women are introducing me to all sorts of things with your stories and tweets!

love the story. very hot.
inatowncalledforks chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
lol, great story, would make a great chaptered fic!
Kataleena chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
Graphic sexual content is never unnecessary. This is incredibly hot, pierced Edward is pretty much the sexiest thing ever, the only thing better would be pierced Vampward, but that sadly just isn't possible.

Oh how I wish I could convince my hubby to get a cock piercing, alas, it's just not in the cards.
ElectricLimeGreen chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
Oh that was steamy hot and beautifully written. Thank you for putting this story out there - it's like a Christmas present for your readers too!
lindqsey chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
I'm not sure I can come up with a word to describe that other than HOT (I may come up with more later but my minds not working after reading that). And I must say thank you to antiaol for finding you.
ickaren chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
As always, I love your story and your writing. The class situation is so reminiscent of probably everyone's experiences, mine included, of sitting there anonymously, watching others and dreaming of possibilities. The communications and media aspect adding just the perfect touch, and forming the bridge to reality. And then the lemon is so sweetly tangy...yum.
vertigo33 chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
You are the only author that I jump and go all fangirl on when I get an alert. I know that whatever comes up on my screen is going to be intense and you never disappoint. Nice job as always!
SnarkyDee chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
Oh well um that was hawt! My loins are on fire! Lmao... You should totally turn this into a full story, that's just me begging for more tatward with the sexy geeky glasses, so hot! Lol
bmango chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
I pretty sure peen piercings may trump reviews...just sayin'. You know, I think I'm officially in love with you. Or possibly inked up, glasses-wearing, nerdy, dirty-talkin Edward. I think he's a close second. ;) I also loved all the references to us closeted nerdy people making friends and being more intimate online. So very true... -b
notjuststring chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
Hotsweetjesusgodfuckingdamn, woman!

This, like everything you write, is beautiful, lyrical, evocative. You created true sexual tension without angst, the promise of a reward enough to soothe the sympathetic aching I felt for Bella. Even when they are behind their computers the passion between them jumps off the page...and when they are together? Exponentially more so.

Bri is a lucky, lucky girl...this was just lovely, bb.

xoxox