Reviews for Mirrored Mistletoe
Guest chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
It's tarsus IV not Taurus IV.
the reader chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
Another great fic! Looking forwards to the in depth explanation in the future!
terrillian chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
cool story. i just got into mirror universe fics. can you recommend anymore?
Milarca chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
Aw, that was cute :) Well, as cute as torture alongside 'gentle' sex can be anyway ;) Love the book; I got my dad the same one a few Christmases ago :)
RogueAngel chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
Wow, not the Christmas gift I was expecting. Still not sure how I feel about Bones doing torture - even if Kodos really, really deserved it. Hm... its good to see their relationship at this point and I look forward to reading it's development in your other fic. The line about love being sign in blood - that was spot on for this mirrorverse. - RA
Trice chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
I used to read your Dark Angel stories, but since I love Star Trek, I gave this one a try, too. Well done! It kept me interested and made me curious about the rest. I like how you portrayed the two, dark and dangerous and yet vulnerable. I can't wait to hear who it was that Bones lost.
batfacedgirl chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
Hm...I like this. MUMcCoy is usually portrayed as either a complete pacifist against the grain or a sadistic nut like the rest of them. This was a nice blend.
Evil Warm Fuzzies Are Invading chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
Why the hell am I grinning madly and saying "aw" to this? It brings out the warm fuzzies in me to see McCoy being badass at torture for Jim. I don't think that suggests well for my personality.

(Oh, and I love how Jim assumes that Bones will suck at torture and then being proven so badly wrong. I'm going to guess that his being so wrong doesn't happen much. Never mess with a doctor, Jimmy.)
Kim CC chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
I love that McCoy's gift to Kirk is that he is willing to kill in his defense - even when Kirk doubts his abilities.

Oh Mirror!Verse where love is hidden in dark corners and spoken of indirectly.

This nicely highlights that deeper feelings are present for both - with only McCoy really saying anything but never naming the person he cares about.

Thank you!
swamud3a chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
That was excellent, I think I love the mirror universe's version of Christmas fluff. Kudos to actually making mirror bones seriously a bit terrifying... i mean, how can you not be scared of the guy who elicits spock's respect, right?

Also love the description of the final encounter. Something there is something totally sublime in the utterly mundane, and you captured that well.