Reviews for Resolutions
AddeGranger chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
I really like this! The Creevys are always overlooked- i like that Dennis' reaction to his brother's death was recognized
Princess Ducky chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
Holy cow, I'm crying. This i s touching and beautiful and amazing. Well done.

-Princess Ducky
Paper Pearls chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
Each section of your story was simply incredible. The relationship between Hannah and Neville was believable, your portrayal of Minerva McGonagall was insightful, the section about the Creevey family was incredibly moving and sensitively done, and George's was suitably tragic.

There was something special about this piece that I can quite put my finger on. It had a natural flow to it and had me relating to all of the characters. It was incredible.
theJilyandLamesFanatic chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
This was brilliant.

I love how it's four different people, but it's the same day.

It certainly gives you perspective.

Minerva was my favourite one, you made her more three dimensional, well done :)
Talking-Rock chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
I especially liked the last one, I was so upset when Fred died. You are a wonderful writer though, great job!
Schermionie chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
I... this... amazing. I'm pretty much speechless, there's just so much to praise. Everything flowed so well: the description was marvellous, bursting or simmering on the page (screen). And the characterisations were amazing - I particularly enjoyed Minerva's segment, she's lived through more than one war and watched a lot of the people involved in them grow up... it must hurt, that she has to see everything change so much.

Sorry that this review isn't that great. I'm struggling to put my thoughts into words - but know that I really enjoyed this, and hope you get some more reviews because you deserve them.

Best wishes,

~Schermionie
L.A.H.H chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
Thank you for writing. Great story, if sad. Hannah was my favourite. Happy New Year! x
Silver Sailor Ganymede chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
This story was very bittersweet. I really enjoyed reading it.
iMissHP chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
Those holidays, celebrations after a lost are really hard, and yor story show this very well. The fact that you choose the new year is great, because everyone expect next year to be better than the previous.

Anyways, your little stories made me almost cry, I truly like them. Especially Dennis part, I don't know why, but I felt something for this one. Great job.