Reviews for Gravity
Guest chapter 21 . 8/22/2014
this is going to be finished right? :)
Guest chapter 21 . 6/13/2014
more or is this done? if it's finished add complete
WolftheForsaken chapter 14 . 5/14/2014
Intense chapter, more tarsus please.
AdelaLeigh chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
Woooowwwwww. Literally all I can say after reading this first chapter. Damn. Way to go! It's dark and gritty and so very Jim (at least the characterization of Jim that I most enjoy reading)!

"Your father was a god and you are the shriveled, sobbing, screaming little bundle of spit and shit we got in return for his great sacrifice."

That line floored me! Like I actually had to pause a moment to take in the wave of emotionality that followed it like a backlash. Excited to keep reading!
Elaine du Lac chapter 11 . 4/18/2014
My favorite chapter! I admit I haven't completely read all the chapters though.
Guest chapter 21 . 9/19/2013
Mre coming? Going to finish this someday right :)
missmarthanightingale chapter 21 . 9/13/2013
wow. this is an awesome story. are you going to follow up on stid?
Guest chapter 21 . 7/31/2013
Want more... :D
I would like that but if this is finished add complete to it!
Brown hair and eyes chapter 14 . 7/9/2013
Wow.
Brown hair and eyes chapter 7 . 7/8/2013
Just awesome (and I love the funny interludes in the brackets!).
kailuakakalina chapter 16 . 6/17/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
whittlefire chapter 20 . 6/11/2013
I love all of this! Every single chapter of this fic! Your writing style is real and gripping, it's wonderful. You spin the scenes so well and I especially love the way you write Kirk and Bones - their friendship is bold but at the same time subtle, it works. I just adore all of it. Well done. My favorite chapters are anything with Bones in it, but you really got my feels going with the one from Jo's point of view. I love that she and Jim kind of adopted each other as uncle and niece. Just wow, can you please write more? All of these are fantastic! Bravo!
Creative Spark chapter 21 . 6/7/2013
This fic is awesome. Seriously. I love it. My favorite parts were Cupcake's chapter (I love him so much) and Joanna's piece. I *especially* loved that from Joanna's perspective Daddy saved the world and Uncle Jim helped. That was an amazing line.

Please continue with Star Trek fic! You're so very good at it!

- Spark
TaintedPerspective chapter 21 . 5/25/2013
I really, really love this fic. It's adorable, and I sincerely thank you for writing it.
Aniseed chapter 21 . 5/17/2013