Reviews for Gravity
The Whimsical Ermine chapter 21 . 7/26
This is a good story
Anonymous chapter 21 . 1/25
I don't have an account, but I read this on someone's recommendation. It was wonderful! Thank you.
Bonnygirl10 chapter 21 . 11/24/2016
Awww I love this so much! The way you've explored Jim's character, especially in Bones' eyes, is so well done! This chapter was a perfect mix of angst, fluff and comfort. Keep it up!
Crystalzap chapter 21 . 8/9/2016
nice snap shots :)
Clara Brighet chapter 14 . 8/6/2016
I loved this chapter. It seriously stuck with me... I've never seen something written from the perspective of one of Jim's foster parents/relatives on Tarsus - this was original both in its point of you and its rendering. Bravo.
~ CB
Freefan1412 chapter 14 . 7/30/2016
Awesome. I love all the chapters so far, but this one was a head above them. I really felt the tension there, the desperation, the hell that is starting. It's very impressive. I loved how you wrote it, the perspective you wrote it from and the scenes you chose to put down.
NikeScaret chapter 21 . 4/6/2016
I don't really like Winona now... We'll done! Can't wait for the next one!
Time Lady Tinkerbell chapter 21 . 6/11/2015
This is an amazing collection of stories in the StarTrek universe. I have to admit I was bawling by the end of the one featuring Gaila and I came pretty close to doing so again at that last one you have posted as well. Anyways, fantastic job on this fic. I kinda wish there was more though!
Guest chapter 21 . 8/22/2014
this is going to be finished right? :)
Guest chapter 21 . 6/13/2014
more or is this done? if it's finished add complete
WolftheForsaken chapter 14 . 5/14/2014
Intense chapter, more tarsus please.
AdelaLeigh chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
Woooowwwwww. Literally all I can say after reading this first chapter. Damn. Way to go! It's dark and gritty and so very Jim (at least the characterization of Jim that I most enjoy reading)!

"Your father was a god and you are the shriveled, sobbing, screaming little bundle of spit and shit we got in return for his great sacrifice."

That line floored me! Like I actually had to pause a moment to take in the wave of emotionality that followed it like a backlash. Excited to keep reading!
Elaine du Lac chapter 11 . 4/18/2014
My favorite chapter! I admit I haven't completely read all the chapters though.
Guest chapter 21 . 9/19/2013
Mre coming? Going to finish this someday right :)
missmarthanightingale chapter 21 . 9/13/2013
wow. this is an awesome story. are you going to follow up on stid?