Reviews for Something More
Hazmatt chapter 6 . 11/10/2016
Great story! I enjoyed it!
MrsChipRockefeller chapter 2 . 9/6/2016
I'm so glad Emily assured him she wants him
MrsChipRockefeller chapter 1 . 2/5/2016
Aw so glad they stayed together and hope everything goes well for them
AlpineHolly chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
Throughly enjoyed your writing, I'm fairly new to the fan fiction space and being an obsessive criminal minds fan I have mainly been reading CM stuff, and so thoroughly enjoyed this story and 'His Christmas Wish', likewise the extension pieces that I have read so far, I might even be tempted to read some of your other writing.

Great work, thanks for putting in the time.
ladybugbear2 chapter 6 . 12/5/2011
Please oh please oh please tell me you're going to play in this universe again! It's amazing and I love it soooo much! So, yeah. I'm begging you. Hotch eventually telling her that he loves her. Them having forever. Stuff like that would be the best:). Oh and I'm sorry if this review sounds half delirious. It's 12:02 am right now and I have to get up every morning at 6 so, yeah sorry bout that. :)
aneya chapter 6 . 6/25/2011
I hope you write a sequel to this! It is fantastic. Any plans to? I'm on Twitter whitenightslove so please could you lemme know if and when I could expect more from this fabulous universe! Thanks.
Cyd the Squid chapter 6 . 12/7/2010
Again, love it! I'm so glad you're going to continue to play in this verse. I'd love to see how Emily and Aaron's relationship progresses once he's at work, how Aaron and Jack deal with Jack being at school, and how Jack deals with Aaron and Emily both being gone on cases!

I'll wait on the edge of my keyboard for more!
PaceyW'sgirl chapter 6 . 11/6/2010
great sequel!
Owl Emporium chapter 6 . 2/9/2010
This was amazing! I loved this sequal. (:
GrissLittleGirl chapter 6 . 1/11/2010
Sorry, I forgot to review.

I'm sad 'cause this one finished but indescribably happy to know you decided to go on.

I think I can't disentangle myself from this story anymore.

I need to know what will happen with them. Till the end!

Waiting for more!

Thanks for the excelent ride so far.
You-Shattered-My-Soul-Forever chapter 6 . 1/4/2010
This story is amazing! I really hope you do a sequel to this sequel! And it would be kinda cool to see something grow between Morgan and Garcia during the next story if you write it...

~ Rikxi :)
Bedazzle Me chapter 6 . 1/4/2010
I'm loving this series. I'd be deliriously happy if you continued ). I'd love to see Jack and Emily's mum interact. I think it'd be cute haha.
Angel of the Night Watchers chapter 6 . 1/4/2010
Great chapter, can't wait to see more.
ThnksFrThMmrs87 chapter 6 . 1/4/2010
Wonderful, wonderful
Lady Loraine chapter 6 . 1/4/2010
I hand write all of my stories first. There is just something more personal about it. I feel more attached to it.

That was a great chapter and wonderful ending! I loved the resolutions. They're all so deep. And no one said that they're going to give up ice cream or something. :)

It would be neat to see they're first mission away from home and how everyone will react, who they'll leave Jack with, etc. Just make sure that you concentrate on life first. :) If something comes to mind and you have to get it out, then take advantage of "life's opportunities". :)