Reviews for Something More
AlpineHolly chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
Throughly enjoyed your writing, I'm fairly new to the fan fiction space and being an obsessive criminal minds fan I have mainly been reading CM stuff, and so thoroughly enjoyed this story and 'His Christmas Wish', likewise the extension pieces that I have read so far, I might even be tempted to read some of your other writing.

Great work, thanks for putting in the time.
ladybugbear2 chapter 6 . 12/5/2011
Please oh please oh please tell me you're going to play in this universe again! It's amazing and I love it soooo much! So, yeah. I'm begging you. Hotch eventually telling her that he loves her. Them having forever. Stuff like that would be the best:). Oh and I'm sorry if this review sounds half delirious. It's 12:02 am right now and I have to get up every morning at 6 so, yeah sorry bout that. :)
aneya chapter 6 . 6/25/2011
I hope you write a sequel to this! It is fantastic. Any plans to? I'm on Twitter whitenightslove so please could you lemme know if and when I could expect more from this fabulous universe! Thanks.
Cyd the Squid chapter 6 . 12/7/2010
Again, love it! I'm so glad you're going to continue to play in this verse. I'd love to see how Emily and Aaron's relationship progresses once he's at work, how Aaron and Jack deal with Jack being at school, and how Jack deals with Aaron and Emily both being gone on cases!

I'll wait on the edge of my keyboard for more!
PaceyW'sgirl chapter 6 . 11/6/2010
great sequel!
Owl Emporium chapter 6 . 2/9/2010
This was amazing! I loved this sequal. (:
GrissLittleGirl chapter 6 . 1/11/2010
Sorry, I forgot to review.

I'm sad 'cause this one finished but indescribably happy to know you decided to go on.

I think I can't disentangle myself from this story anymore.

I need to know what will happen with them. Till the end!

Waiting for more!

Thanks for the excelent ride so far.
You-Shattered-My-Soul-Forever chapter 6 . 1/4/2010
This story is amazing! I really hope you do a sequel to this sequel! And it would be kinda cool to see something grow between Morgan and Garcia during the next story if you write it...

~ Rikxi :)
Bedazzle Me chapter 6 . 1/4/2010
I'm loving this series. I'd be deliriously happy if you continued ). I'd love to see Jack and Emily's mum interact. I think it'd be cute haha.
Angel of the Night Watchers chapter 6 . 1/4/2010
Great chapter, can't wait to see more.
ThnksFrThMmrs87 chapter 6 . 1/4/2010
Wonderful, wonderful
Lady Loraine chapter 6 . 1/4/2010
I hand write all of my stories first. There is just something more personal about it. I feel more attached to it.

That was a great chapter and wonderful ending! I loved the resolutions. They're all so deep. And no one said that they're going to give up ice cream or something. :)

It would be neat to see they're first mission away from home and how everyone will react, who they'll leave Jack with, etc. Just make sure that you concentrate on life first. :) If something comes to mind and you have to get it out, then take advantage of "life's opportunities". :)
Harleyzgirl chapter 6 . 1/4/2010
I really don't want to see this universe end so yippee that you are willing to continue in any capacity.

Idea: Take them through the major events and holidays of one year (ie. birthdays for Jack, Haley, Em and Aaron; Valentine's, Easter, Memorial Day, etc; first case back and definitely Jack's first major event while they are gone on a case (be it a fall, flu, loss/misplacing of George, something along those lines).

Whatever you come up with, can't wait.
sarah8902 chapter 6 . 1/3/2010
When Aaron was sitting at Haley's grave and thinking about everything.. seemed sad at first, but then when he started thinking about Jack I came across something that lightened the mood.. talking about kindergarten and how he'd "had Penelope do a quick background check of all of the staff, just in case." Loved that part! And I like how you said that Dave had gotten him into the BAU.. or pulled him out of a class while Aaron was on SWAT. As he thought about the team and how going back he would automatically be Unit Chief was written really well. You said that when Derek first had to take the position "their rythm had been odd at the beginning of the switch and he knew the rest of his team, his family, waited anxiously for the days when things would be back to normal." and I totally agre with that and that he will do a great job as Unit Chief.. just not right now. Good thing Emily came to find him because otherwise it seems like he would've been there a long time and maybe changed his mind a few times. She's always there when he needs her.. even when he doesn't know it. "I’ll take care of him, she promised Haley’s memory, squeezing Aaron’s hand. Both of them." Perfect.. and how he was shocked that Emily knew all along what he would decide. The part with Jack and Henry asleep on JJ and Will's bed is so cute! Dereks resolution was so sweet! And I loved Wills.. promising to get JJ a proper engagement ring lol. And Aarons.. "I vow to never forget that I have a family." really brings the story around full circle.. he started thinking he was alone and would not be able to help his son and just in an awful place.. and now he realizes that his family at the BAU really do want to help him in any way possible. And Emily has been there for him and will always be there for him.. and Jack. Because he knows that she loves and cares for his son and Jack adores her. They have such a good future to look forward too and he is being much more positive about it. Oh and you've just gotta love Dave! "Damn right you do...To 2010, a year filled with happiness and family." :) You wrote their New Years kiss perfectly! Couldn't have been any better. Hate to see the story coming to an end but it definitley finished at a good time and had an amazing ending. I loved this story and "His Christmas Wish" and hope to see more stories about them and their future. Well done with another great story! Loved it all from beginning to the end.
altwriter chapter 6 . 1/3/2010
I really, really loved this chapter, and the whole story as well. Your writing is amazing, and the plot was really great. Everything was just so well written.

I would love to see this continue, even if it is just oneshots, and glimpses into their life. I don't think it should just end here, because there are so many ways you could go with this, and have Hotch and Emily work out their relationship.

Thank you for writing this. (: