Reviews for Loss
Lavonya chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
Tewti... this is really good!
Peaceful Dragon Rose chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
good story
technoWriter15 chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
whoa
Hoplite39 chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Good story. A very plausible but sad alternative ending. Although Neytiri dies, the end result is not in vain.
Writing Keeper chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
I like your story. The minute Tsu'tey and Jake met I knew that this was one pairing I'm reading about! :D

After many months of the movie's premiere I finally have the chance to watch it. It's sad that I haven't seen it yet but I loved it. Surprisingly I didn't cry at the battle scene.

Anyway, I love your story, hoping to read the entire series. :D Wish you'll write more Tsu'tey/Jake fics.
Enigma180 chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
Very good. Faved story, going i9n for the others.
LunaticV chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
i say i like this ending much better than the real one XP
Iris Musicia chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
Toll! I was wondering- why did you put them all as different stories instead of just one story with chapters? Might've been easier. Nice oneshot, though!
zAINAB chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
I just finished aVATAR LESS THAN 10 MINUTES AGO, BUT I JUST knew that i had to see Jake & Tsu'tey would make an awesome couple!
DefineNightmare chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
It's very sweet, and I can't wait to read the rest
Touch of the Wind chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
Lovely
Shadows.in.the.moon chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
i love this its like so awesome:D
Blue-Eyed Chica chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
love it!
sadjdapeihaois chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
Ahh! I love AUs. Not the kind of AU where it's like "let's the characters and throw them into a high school! Yay!" Although there are some who have succeeded, particularly in Kingdom Hearts fandom, but I digress. The kind of AU that just changes one little thing about the story and sees what might happen with that change (I'm reading a great one where Tom Sully doesn't die, Butterflies & Dragons). And I must say, you gotta love a good AU that also included well written slash (or pre-slash, as this little bit is) Can't wait to read the others, though I may have to take my time reading them so as to savor what little slash fic we have in this fandom so far.
yukikun336 chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
this is so sad but its so good i cant wait to read more