Reviews for Shaun's Shelter
DawnSister chapter 17 . 8/21/2014
Loved this along with you. Thanks.

DawnSister chapter 16 . 8/21/2014
Aww, Gabe, he's so sweet, even though he seems like he's got his head in the clouds. I loved his character because he really came through, when the writers could have made him an asshole about the whole thing. I loved how you portrayed him here too.

fallenangelicwolf chapter 15 . 8/21/2014
I really love this more cause you can see shauns side of things
DawnSister chapter 15 . 8/21/2014
Awesome chapter. Loads of emotion.

DawnSister chapter 14 . 8/21/2014
I do enjoy seeing different points of view and I love this film. I think the formatting of this chapter went a little screwy when you uploaded it. I could still follow it though.

hamie chapter 14 . 8/21/2014
I was excited to see a new chapter but you can't read it, something went wrong when you uploaded it.
Wolfworrier911 chapter 13 . 5/2/2014
Update soon please :D
MightyFineStride chapter 10 . 12/18/2013
Just wanted to tell you that if you are too stuck, try typing watch 32 into google. That's where I watched it and it should still be on there. P.s I LOVE you're story so far so well done :)
jollieholly chapter 13 . 8/20/2013
Love seeing this from Shaun's POV, gap fillers, and little changes . Really hope you update soon!
Rickyp30 chapter 13 . 8/7/2013
your a good writer
june.abernathy1 chapter 13 . 5/17/2013
i loved the movie and this is good i didn't think i would because the movie was so perfect but you did a good job
Guest chapter 13 . 4/20/2013
what is this? What happened to the movie dialogue?
shb85 chapter 13 . 5/5/2012
i enjoy hearing from Shaun's perspective :) would like to hear more!
MissChemistry chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
I review this chapter but it's for the one and the two. I already read all the story but as i begin to traduce it (i know, i'll wait you to publish it), and i notice mistake.

in the movie, Gabe talk about Larry, calling by his name. So i deduced that Larry is the Step-father's Gabe, not his father.

But great, great story

I love it and can't wait for the next chapter
bs49184 chapter 10 . 12/1/2011
just to let you know letmewatchthis has links to the full movie id suggest the putlocker one
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »