Reviews for Shaun's Shelter
julschristine975 chapter 17 . 6/30/2015
I really enjoyed your story. I love Shelter. Thanks so much.
gev from france chapter 17 . 6/20/2015
wouahh il like this script
it's my favorite
there is long time between this text and now
but wathever, it was a great moment to read this, discovering shelter' s movie for few months.
thanck you
awesome chapter 17 . 3/8/2015
Thanks for this. I, too, am a huge fan of the movie and your story brings a new dimension to an already perfect story. Great job!
DawnSister chapter 17 . 8/21/2014
Loved this along with you. Thanks.

DawnSister chapter 16 . 8/21/2014
Aww, Gabe, he's so sweet, even though he seems like he's got his head in the clouds. I loved his character because he really came through, when the writers could have made him an asshole about the whole thing. I loved how you portrayed him here too.

fallenangelicwolf chapter 15 . 8/21/2014
I really love this more cause you can see shauns side of things
DawnSister chapter 15 . 8/21/2014
Awesome chapter. Loads of emotion.

DawnSister chapter 14 . 8/21/2014
I do enjoy seeing different points of view and I love this film. I think the formatting of this chapter went a little screwy when you uploaded it. I could still follow it though.

hamie chapter 14 . 8/21/2014
I was excited to see a new chapter but you can't read it, something went wrong when you uploaded it.
Wolfworrier911 chapter 13 . 5/2/2014
Update soon please :D
MightyFineStride chapter 10 . 12/18/2013
Just wanted to tell you that if you are too stuck, try typing watch 32 into google. That's where I watched it and it should still be on there. P.s I LOVE you're story so far so well done :)
FantasticalMusical chapter 13 . 8/20/2013
Love seeing this from Shaun's POV, gap fillers, and little changes . Really hope you update soon!
Rickyp30 chapter 13 . 8/7/2013
your a good writer
june.abernathy1 chapter 13 . 5/17/2013
i loved the movie and this is good i didn't think i would because the movie was so perfect but you did a good job
Guest chapter 13 . 4/20/2013
what is this? What happened to the movie dialogue?
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »