Reviews for All Alone
Blazingnyancat chapter 30 . 12/25/2014
She went to the Mirai Timeline?
Oh shoot!
Blazingnyancat chapter 9 . 12/25/2014
Oh Thank God this is not Yaoi.
ultimatedragonballzfan chapter 6 . 2/21/2014
I don't blame Trunks for snapping, I mean, after all he's been through...and then Gohan at the end..! *clutches heart*
ultimatedragonballzfan chapter 4 . 2/21/2014
So much emotion, this is just seriously perfect!
ultimatedragonballzfan chapter 3 . 2/21/2014
This is really good, and just ajajka so sad. Kinda feels like I' m actually watching the show :)
ultimatedragonballzfan chapter 2 . 2/21/2014
Nice. Really nice.
ultimatedragonballzfan chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
So sad, and yeah, F. Trunks is my fave cause he is the most relatable
Joey chapter 30 . 2/19/2014
When are u going to wright the next chapter I like this story it's pretty cool I can't wait until he gos to the future with goku will they bet the androids will they have to go super saiain two to bet them ? I can't wait to find out please hurry and wright down the next chapter !
TrunksIzayaBossKadoDRRRotaku chapter 19 . 9/21/2013
Really good fanfiction. I enjoyed it.
MoonShadow396 chapter 30 . 7/3/2012
I love how you wrote Trunks here and that new power he has is awesome. I'm going to go here the next story now. XD
Sirius-Black-is-not-dead chapter 30 . 10/21/2010
Great alternate universe! It is really heartwarming and really puts a perspective on Murai Trunks and the Son family. I'm really happy that Chichi is a pretty important part of the story (even as a supporting character) and that Goku has a really good depth that I totally get. I loved reading this.
Tithenannisss chapter 30 . 7/3/2010
You... must... continue... O_O

Ehem, I mean, I read the whole story, and it's amazingly incredible, and the story line is... CONTINUE THIS NOW!

Um, sorry, I didn't want to say that, what I wanted to say, is this is really great, and Trunks is my favourite character (of course), and how you wrote his feelings, and how he discovered the hope inside him is... CONTINUE THIS NOW!

Please. Continue. T_T

I love it.

So much.

Thank you for writiing such an awesome fanfic.
Freehawk chapter 11 . 5/8/2010
great story
JuMiKu chapter 11 . 3/24/2010
"Bulma turned on Vegeta and they began to fight as only two lovers could." - Am I misunderstanding things or does this mean they are already lovers here? At this point in the story Bulma is still deeply involved with Yamcha, who is even thinking about marriage and children (I felt incredibly sorry for the guy).

Of course this could also be the POV of one of the characters that know the future...
JuMiKu chapter 30 . 3/24/2010
I really like this story. Sometimes it's a little too mushy and things are said out loud, that the readers could easily figure out themselves, but the characters are incredibly more deep and you add a lot of insight into each one. I also like how you make Trunks' future and its horrors that much more vivid for us. I don't understand why nobody laughs at Trunks' fake name though, even the ones that definitely would know the brand. I mean I would have at least inquired about the name and some of them are far more immature than I am.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »