Reviews for How We Imagined Light
Youaremylifenow1 chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
Ok, so first of all, I LOVED THIS. You are the best writer on this website, and I LOVE FORGIVE AND FORGET. its ok if your having trouble, I will struggle to wait patiently. But because I love you and your writing so much, Im going to go through the whole story and review all of it. and feel free to ignore my opnion.

I love how you described Draco's actions in the beginning. They are perfectly on character with the books, and it's very good.

The part about their faces getting close and wanting to kiss kinda doesn't make sense. But it builds a foundation for later so it isn't that bad.

I like the description of her apartment and mirror, as it works as a wonderful comparison for her life at the moment. Like, seriously, do you know what an intelligent and good writer that makes you. Brillant comparison. I loved that.

I didn't like the hawk watching its prey part when she was drinking brandy.

I liked her describing the silky taste of brandy in his mouth, but not the taste that was entirely Malfoy's and fought for dominance over each others mouths.

I liked "needling him to find that same mixture of pleasure and pain. Good one :)

I liked how sometimes you ended paragraphs with a one line sentence that artistically sums up the paragraph. But im not suggesting you end ever paragraph like that.

I liked how you said Malfoy was trying to fill his emptyness by fucking in every room of the house.

I like how realistic the story is in general, like Hermione now leading a crappy poor life, and Harry, Ron, and Ginny drifting apart from her. Shit happens.

I liked how you explained the comparisons you made to loneliness earlier, but I didnt like the fire that cant be quenched part.

I liked sailing over the edge into bliss.

I love how he is about to leave, then he curses and comes back. Thats sweet :) 3

I like the part about its easy to lie when you want it to be true. But I think that should've been the last line instead of what you did put.

I LOVE the thing about how Hermione likes to classify everything as black and white. You are very smart and picked out that from j.k. rowlings hermione. that was smething j.k. never even touched upon, but now that you say that, it makes sense.

I love the part where she is healing and recovering in the bathroom.

and I LOVE LOVE where you say there is comfort in imperfection. Like, that just literally became one of my favorite quotes ever.

I like when Malfoy makes a joke out of him quitting smoking. Its very witty.

AND I lovee how you finish it, "just like a blank slate" thats some brillant shit hun.

Ok, so I CANOT wait for some more forgie and forget, and Im gonna go read your other one-shots. THANK YOU SO MUCH PLEASE GO PUBLISH REAL BOOK YOUR AMAZING.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
that was awesome. fullstop.
Marionette chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
i loved this! you capture them both so brilliantly. :)
Hannah chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
Wow, this is absolutely wonderful and well-written. Very believable plot. Thank you for posting this along with the other two one-shots. Welcome back and I hope you did well on your board exam. :D
Serendipithy chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
Gah, this was good. I loved every moment of this- from beginning to end, especially that last line: "Just like a blank slate."

I'm not a huge Harry Potter fan, but I just adore this! It's kind of bittersweet, but happy at the same time.

Good job and keep writing!
mayajane chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
loved this
mickey kity chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
This is way cute! I love how Draco and Hermione are so into one another but yet it seems like a sport to them. I know people who are like that. They will escape parties to have sex, but usually we can tell if they have. I hope the others didn't smell them to be sure.
Muffin'sback chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
That was really realy good! :')
ChasingProse chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
I absolutely adored this. Beautifully, simply written, believable characterizations of both, and I love the gradients of their relationship. Such love is after all never formed quickly.
pansy25 chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
Absolutely amazing! Even though the sex scenes were awesome it was actually the plot that attracted me... I never knew Draco and Hermione was that deep
starrlightt chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
oh wow this was.. amazing. nothing short of that. thank you!
Lady Wit chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
What a wonderful story: marvelously written, and a great job with characterization. A treat!
The Alternative Source chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
Oh! I absolutely loved this. Very nice development on both of their parts. And I liked how you just talked about Harry and Ron but didn't include them. Cool.

Ciao!
punkhale chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
This was amazing! Well written and I love the storyline! Great work!
VictoriaEnchanted chapter 1 . 12/29/2009