Reviews for How We Imagined Light
mickey kity chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
This is way cute! I love how Draco and Hermione are so into one another but yet it seems like a sport to them. I know people who are like that. They will escape parties to have sex, but usually we can tell if they have. I hope the others didn't smell them to be sure.
Muffin'sback chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
That was really realy good! :')
ChasingProse chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
I absolutely adored this. Beautifully, simply written, believable characterizations of both, and I love the gradients of their relationship. Such love is after all never formed quickly.
pansy25 chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
Absolutely amazing! Even though the sex scenes were awesome it was actually the plot that attracted me... I never knew Draco and Hermione was that deep
starrlightt chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
oh wow this was.. amazing. nothing short of that. thank you!
Lady Wit chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
What a wonderful story: marvelously written, and a great job with characterization. A treat!
The Alternative Source chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
Oh! I absolutely loved this. Very nice development on both of their parts. And I liked how you just talked about Harry and Ron but didn't include them. Cool.

Ciao!
punkhale chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
This was amazing! Well written and I love the storyline! Great work!
VictoriaEnchanted chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
great story:)
Angie chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
wow! it is one of the best (if not the best) one-shot i have ever read. I love happy endings but i prefer it when they don't include six marriages and 10 pregnancies ( if u know what i mean ...)This fic has a perfect, simple ending. I have to thank you for this story. It truly made my day.
Mother Midnight chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
This was really beautiful. I especially liked the line:

"And as she sat there with Malfoy, she decided that loneliness tastes a lot like brandy - dark and smoky, the way it slips down your throat and burns in the base of your stomach, like a fire that can’t be quenched."
EV chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
Everytime I like a story I click on the authors name so I can read everything he or she has written. Needless to say I obviously clicked you name and looked at all the pieces you have worked on. I truly enjoyed your fiction and am overjoyed to see the next chapter of "Forgive and Forget." That really struck a chord with me. I know what its like to love whole heartedly even when you know one day it will have to end. Thank you for being so willing to let others view your stories.
duffie83 chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
I love believable Dramione, hence I love your one-shot. Nicely done, I especially appreciate the metaphor of the cracked ceilings and their cracked lives. The best line for me ties in to this:

"After all, there was always some comfort to be found in imperfection."
FallenAngel92 chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
O I LOVED reading this. You keep the characters in check and give your audience (me) some delicious lime that I consume like a Strawberry and Lime Martini, that I drink up. And if you keep posting these wonderful Dramione fanfictions, I'll be drunk off my a$$ in no time! So, keep up the awesome work!
CJ Wanderson chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
I loved it.

I loved the plot. I loved the way you characterize Draco and Hermione.

The sex was just a plus.

I just plain loved it. Good job ~ (: